BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Anais V.
Oh, I love !! If in case you love the oreo, this edition with chocolate cream fascinates me, they are delicious !!
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love Oreo with a tall glass of milk such a delicious treat for me and my family
Lisette V.
Best cookies ever! Pour a glass of milk and enjoy this amazing treat. I love it!!
Genevieve M.
MESA, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are soo good! My favorite Oreos! close second is the mint, but these are amazing!
Patrice W.
Arp, TX
I have been eating these since I was little and I still love them to this day.
Korina B.
Loveland , OH
Can't go wrong with the original. Always a great taste. Love the texture. Even at 31 I still break the cookies apart. To ramp up the taste even more dunk them in some milk. Love when I find these on sale. We stock up then. Sometimes they can be a bit pricey.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
The classic go too cookie when your down. i always get a tall glass of milk to drink with my cookies. I love eating the hard part of the cookies last. There will never be a time I don't love oreo cookies they are the classic cookies of my life. i always let the cookies melt into the milk and then eat them. its been that way since I was young. i hope everyone enjoys these as much as i do.
Emily P.
Lewis Center, OH
Oreo Chocolate Creme Cookies are SO addicting! If you think you like regular Oreos, try the chocolate creme! They are great without milk and divine when dipped in milk until soggy!
Analicia N.
Yucaipa, CA
My favorite and u could never go wrong with this and my to go cookies every time I'm in the mood for some cookies
Nicole F.
Not as good as the original but it's better than some of the other off flavors a little disappointing
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?