BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Haley M.
I am not as big of a can of the chocolate Oreos, it's too much for me but if you are a chocolate lover you will like them!
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw, GA
I am a connoisseur of regular and vanilla Oreo cookies. When Nabisco started with all of these crazy flavors like watermelon and chocolate they messed up a good thing.
lauren d.
Hazlet, NJ
Nothing beats the original Oreos but these are delicious too! I like the heads or tails one too.
Tawn L.
Ok Oreos they best cookies every. I mean u know something is good when others are trying to make them but no one come close tho their flavore
Norma R.
If your a chocolate lover and Oreo lover like I am these are simply amazing
Luke J.
New Albany, IN
The chocolate creme Oreos are very tasty. I love them more than the white creme Oreos.
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
If you don't like chocolate overload, do not eat this. But if you do, it's heaven in your mouth.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
Such a beautiful cookie. Everyone who loves chocolate will definitely love this!!
chris r.
grovetown, GA
Oreo. glass of milk. chocolate filling? whats more to say? these are great.
Helen B.
Lexington, KY
As much as I prefer the regular Oreos, these are good in a pinch! Lots of chocolate flavor!!
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?