BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Rebecca L.
Vineland, NJ
Hey it's just about that time of year why not let your Oreo join the fun and dress up for the occasion or just eat them as is either way they are yummy #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Natalie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
These cookies are the perfect snack when I’m craving something chocolate. The calories aren’t too bad when compared to some other cookies and with a little skim milk are great!
Anu N.
Philadelphia
These cookies were surprisingly good.  The chocolate creme is perfect because it still has a distinct chocolate flavor but has the same texture as the original creme
Katrina L.
Southfield, MI
These cookies are nothing special but at the same time their the shit. The consistency is always the same with the cookie and the cream. You can literally buy these anywhere if you become addicted. I recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried them yet (Americans tend to love them).
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Super super rich chocolate and vanilla stuffed are too delicious once the tests do not want to enjoy them are very special and rich so I'm not a chocolate fan and really love this cookie 100% recommend I hope you have the opportunity to try it Is really rich.
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
These cookies kind of let me down. I love regular Oreos so I thought these would taste amazing but it was just a little too much chocolate for me. The filling taste like chocolate mousse and the cookie is chocolate and it's too overpowering to enjoy.
Lisbeth M.
The oreo brand is one of my favorite brands as far as cookies are concerned, knowing that they have each one is unique, my favorite are chocolate, they are exquisite, they taste like pure chocolate especially the American kind, I am a fan of them And every time I buy them.
Alana L.
Fairfield
I love, love, LOVE the Oreo chocolate creme flavor! The regular creme is good, but the chocolate creme is the best. We only get these as a special treat every once in a while, but they are so good we could eat them every day.

We buy these at Meijer or Kroger.
Citlalli O.
Lovington , NM
The oreo chocolate flavor is great. I recently bought this product. It's chocolate ingredient flavor is amazing. I love the chocolate flavor more than the regular oreo flavor. It is definitely an affordable product when looking for snacks.
Annabel E.
Coral Gables, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Favorite cookie to dunk in a glass of milk. 3 of these cookies and a small glass of milk is as good a dessert as any in my household. Love Oreos in almost all flavor varieties.
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?