BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Brittany B.
Morehead, KY
I literally have to buy this everyweek. My husband and son LOVE oreo and milk as a bedtime snack.
Indigo S.
Bloomfield, NJ
A true classic one of my absolute favorites. There are few snacks any better than oreos and milk.
Marysa M.
my favorite store bought cookies! the double stuffed are the best but the original are okay too.
Karina M.
Long Beach, CA
They taste great but they are super unhealthy and sugary which is a downside to the deliciousness
Jacqueline R.
missouri city
I AM ADDICTED TO OREOS I EAT THEM AROUND 2-3 TIMES A WEEEKK!!!!!! But I think I need to stoopūüė∂ūüė©
Victoria R.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite cookies I eat them all the time it be good for anyone that loves cookies and cream
Michelle A.
Winsted, CT
Not very good. The chocolate cream filling is not very flavorful. I bought them at stop n shop
Milagros D.
Price good easy to buy good you buy every where in dept stores and drung store or dept store
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite oreo cookie of all of them. Very chocolatey and the cookies are really good too.
Rebecca M.
Weatherford, OK
You guys, these cookies are a dream. They're hard to find where I live but worth the search.
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?