BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Maria G.
Federal Way, WA
The best cookie since the Original Oreo!! Love me some chocolate! If you want Oreos with a twist this will satisfy your sweet tooth. A must on my grocery list!
Mackenzie F.
Chocolate on chocolate.........Need I say more? You can ever go wrong with some of these and a class of milk!
Haley M.
I am not as big of a can of the chocolate Oreos, it's too much for me but if you are a chocolate lover you will like them!
Elda G.
Corsicana, TX
Mis favoritass me encantan ademas con nun vasito de leche yummmyyy supoer deliciosas
Tasha A.
Opelousas, LA
Rich creamy and tasty bites are called oreo cookies. Most delicious cookies ever. Amazing taste. Value for money. We get a good quantity for a little money. Almost available everywhere. Great for kids parties, outings, lunch treats etc.

Good for everyone
Sierra J.
Saginaw, MI
This product is so good with chocolate milk, I can eat a half of bag in one day. I always have to stop myself !
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
I was obsessed with these at one point. The double chocolate was the greatest oreo idea ever. Grab a glass of milk and enjoy!
Janet D.
I love Oreos and I love chocolate, so these two together are a perfect combo! These are def better than the original Oreos, it may be too much for some people, but I love it
Calisha  B.
Im not a fan of chocolate ao these aren't really for me. I much rather have the vanilla filling in the middle instead. If you love chocolate you will love these Oreos.
Christina V.
I don't like Oreos I have to admit but I LOVE these! I think it's just because the chocolate creme in the middle is so delicious! It beats the regular Oreos for me and once I started eating I just couldn't stop.
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?