BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Samantha O.
These cookies are good, but maybe a bit too much chocolate for me.. they're still very good though!!
Nicole F.
Not as good as the original but it's better than some of the other off flavors a little disappointing
jennifer c.
Columbia Sta, OH
These are by far my favorite Oreos! They taste so good dipped in milk and even dipped in chocolate!
Heather B.
Columbia, KY
All Oreos are wonderful but there is nothing that beats the original, except maybe the double stuf.
patti t.
Brookfield, OH
I make so many desserts and I keep these stocked! Mmmmmmm! Plus, they are delicious dipped in milk!
Indigo S.
Bloomfield, NJ
A true classic one of my absolute favorites. There are few snacks any better than oreos and milk.
Brittany B.
Morehead, KY
I literally have to buy this everyweek. My husband and son LOVE oreo and milk as a bedtime snack.
Marysa M.
my favorite store bought cookies! the double stuffed are the best but the original are okay too.
Karina M.
Long Beach, CA
They taste great but they are super unhealthy and sugary which is a downside to the deliciousness
Jacqueline R.
missouri city
I AM ADDICTED TO OREOS I EAT THEM AROUND 2-3 TIMES A WEEEKK!!!!!! But I think I need to stoopūüė∂ūüė©
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?