BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Key P.
My baby love this product and i love it too . It's good for a snap or breakfast.
Brittany H.
New Bern, NC
Love these cookies. So perfect with a glass of milk ūüėć yummy yummy in my tummy
Yllenay A.
Kissimmee, FL
Nunca falta en el snacks para mis hijos. Escuela desayuno y cena . Buen sabor
LeeAnn N.
Burnsville, NC
I am addicted to Oreos! I go through two packs and week! They are the best!
Tawn L.
Ok Oreos they best cookies every. I mean u know something is good when others are trying to make them but no one come close tho their flavore
Helen B.
Lexington, KY
As much as I prefer the regular Oreos, these are good in a pinch! Lots of chocolate flavor!!
Laura B.
Can OREO do anything wrong? I haven't tried a flavor that I didn't like and the chocolate-Oreos are no exception. If you like Oreos and chocolate, you'll like these tasty treats.
Christina C.
Bedford, TX
We just can't get enough of these Chocolate Creme Oreos. The original Oreos just can't be beat but these are a very close second. My kids love to dip these in milk while they are eating them.
Alexandra M.
River Grove, IL
No. i love Oreos, but can we just leave the original. I'm all for double stuff, but the original. they are coming out with to many funky flavors
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
Such a beautiful cookie. Everyone who loves chocolate will definitely love this!!
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?