BY OREO #90 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Key P.
My baby love this product and i love it too . It's good for a snap or breakfast.
Tasha A.
Opelousas, LA
Rich creamy and tasty bites are called oreo cookies. Most delicious cookies ever. Amazing taste. Value for money. We get a good quantity for a little money. Almost available everywhere. Great for kids parties, outings, lunch treats etc.

Good for everyone
Amy R.
Hollywood, FL
No one ever turns down an Oreo cookie. They are the best cookie! So versatile. Can be used in a variety of different dessert recipes or simply with an iced cold glass of milk.
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY
Oreos are my boyfriend and I's favorite cookies! They are delicious and always on sale at our local grocery store.
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
I love Oreo Chocolate Creme Cookies. I like the traditional version of the Oreo cookies better than any of the different varieties.
Abigail S.
I love this snack. It's so good to eat. I love the flavor and it sells at a fair price.
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Oreo cookies.they taste really good. You could use them in many different ways and also creat different snacks with them.
Ann K.
One of my.favorite flavors of Oreo. As a chocoholic, these cookies fill that intense chocolate craving I get at least once a week.
Elda G.
Corsicana, TX
Mis favoritass me encantan ademas con nun vasito de leche yummmyyy supoer deliciosas
Krista X.
They said you couldn't improve on a classic. I don't know who they are, but they were wrong. These are dope and flavorful and I genuinely enjoy eating them despite the complete lack of nutritional value they offer to my human body. Love em. Happy to snack on em.
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?