BY OREO #94 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Oreo Chocolate Creme Cookies
These are fantastic. Love the double chocolate goodness. The crunch is perfect and accompanied with a glass of milk you will be dying for more
Brie  D.
This is my favorite type of Oreo I love double chocolate everything there are great for a late night snack and even better when dipped in milk
Son las mejores galletas del universo son ricas en muchos,postres y en los batidos eae es el ingrediente principap en mis recetas de reposteria
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
These are good for chocoholics like me! Oreos are my favorite store bought cookie and I like trying the different flavors! Love them with milk!
Alexandra M.
River Grove, IL
No. i love Oreos, but can we just leave the original. I'm all for double stuff, but the original. they are coming out with to many funky flavors
Sharon D.
These are a great cookie for all those Choc-a-holics out there. It has all the goodness of a regular Oreo but with that extra chocolate touch.
Tara H.
We love Oreos dipped in milk. It's our favorite. The cream filling is on the sweeter side but the cookie helps with cutting down the sweetness
Carla M.
If I am feeling blue, Oreos always helps cheer me up. The best way to eat them is to open them, eat the creme filling, then dunk the cookies.
Tawn L.
Ok Oreos they best cookies every. I mean u know something is good when others are trying to make them but no one come close tho their flavore
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m all about the good old fashioned Oreos even with all these crazy flavors around now. Nothing beats a big glass of milk and a ton of Oreos
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?