BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Tashima V.
Cortez, CO
These are the only ones I will eat. I'll eat them with milk. Everyone will love these if they haven't tried them. Their good for adults and children.
Tesa N Chris H.
Freer, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I live in a small town so they rarely have the but when they do I will buy all of them !! I'm obsessed and in the frig to make them cold. . OH MY GOT
Kendall S.
Evanston, IL
oreo cookies are such a great way to sneak a little bit of chocolate when i am craving that. i think the original cookies do not have enough cream.
Lyndsie W.
Redmond, OR
I am a serious chocolate lover so these chocolate creme filled Oreos are to die for! If you like chocolate as much as I do, you will love these!
Alejandra S.
Forest Park, GA
Delicious cookies!! Goes great with milk and sometimes you can add your own twist to these cookies. Use them in baking and other sorts of things.
Jenn B.
Hinton, OK
Yes, please in milk after dinner! Chocolate Cream!! What were they thing the Oreo just got better and I didn't think that was possible! Love it!
Tara H.
We love Oreos dipped in milk. It's our favorite. The cream filling is on the sweeter side but the cookie helps with cutting down the sweetness
Brie  D.
This is my favorite type of Oreo I love double chocolate everything there are great for a late night snack and even better when dipped in milk
These are fantastic. Love the double chocolate goodness. The crunch is perfect and accompanied with a glass of milk you will be dying for more
Son las mejores galletas del universo son ricas en muchos,postres y en los batidos eae es el ingrediente principap en mis recetas de reposteria
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?