BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Dina G.
These are my FAVORITE Oreo cookie! The chocolate creme is chocolatey and creamy. Lately the creme is not as soft as it used to be but the flavor is still there and perfect. I highly recommend them!
Carly H.
Oreo's will always be my favorite cookie EVER. can't go without having a constant supply in my house. Original are my favorite, but the chocolate is almost a delicious.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have been a long time lover of original Oreos. I love these second. We always have a flavor of Oreos in the house. With a glass of milk, these are the perfect match.
Geraldine H.
This cookies are amazing. The combination of chocolate with more chocolate is my favorite forever. I love this cookies because It taste so good and you can do so many desserts with this
Jenifer R.
Who doesn't love Oreos? They are Americas cookies. They are great with a big glass of milk. Sometimes I take the cream out first but I much more enjoy them in full
Linora E.
Ann Arbor, MI
Love love love chocolate cream between 2 chocolate cookies! These cookies are awesome! Wish my store would carry them! They seem to stick to just the basic original cookies and such.
David C.
Can never have enough Oreos so we try to stay away from them at the store. Normally, they don't last more than 2 days when we do buy them so we try to keep it under control!
Tasnim C.
Claymont, DE
This is a classic. I'm sure eveyone has tried this at one point in their life. You can't go wrong with Oreos. I suggest make brownies with this and cookie dough. It's amazing!
Calisha  B.
Im not a fan of chocolate ao these aren't really for me. I much rather have the vanilla filling in the middle instead. If you love chocolate you will love these Oreos.
Megan M.
Cleburne
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's better than just an original Oreo? An Oreo filled with chocolate of course! This cookie is so delicate and satisfying and reminds me of my childhood when I used to just stuff a bunch of chocolate in my mouth. This of course is in a better moderation and you can eat this in so many ways rather than just the classic milk dipping! Nothing wrong with that of course, but if you want to try something new, I suggest making an Oreo bark or crumble it as the perfect topping!
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?