BY OREO #90 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
This is hands down my favorite cookie. Its great with milk and i also like to crush it up in my vanilla ice cream yummm lol
Norma R.
If your a chocolate lover and Oreo lover like I am these are simply amazing
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have been a long time lover of original Oreos. I love these second. We always have a flavor of Oreos in the house. With a glass of milk, these are the perfect match.
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
If you don't like chocolate overload, do not eat this. But if you do, it's heaven in your mouth.
Laura B.
Can OREO do anything wrong? I haven't tried a flavor that I didn't like and the chocolate-Oreos are no exception. If you like Oreos and chocolate, you'll like these tasty treats.
chris r.
grovetown, GA
Oreo. glass of milk. chocolate filling? whats more to say? these are great.
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
Oreos are way too sweet. If they toned down on the sugar, it would taste a whole lot better.
Alexandra M.
River Grove, IL
No. i love Oreos, but can we just leave the original. I'm all for double stuff, but the original. they are coming out with to many funky flavors
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
These are good for chocoholics like me! Oreos are my favorite store bought cookie and I like trying the different flavors! Love them with milk!
Alana R.
Dallas, TX
I'm a huge fan of plain Oreos, but these just don't do it for me. I don't like the chocolate on chocolate. Better for HUGE chocolate lovers
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?