BY OREO #87 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Ember E.
I love Oreos and I love chocolate so I took a chance on the chocolate creme Oreos. Unfortunately I was very disappointed with how they tasted - the chocolate flavor was just strong enough to throw off the taste of the cookie, if you can understand that. I would personally stick with the standard Oreo double stuff cookies - the creme does not compete as much for a place in the taste and it is a nicer compliment to the overall flavors.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
The classic go too cookie when your down. i always get a tall glass of milk to drink with my cookies. I love eating the hard part of the cookies last. There will never be a time I don't love oreo cookies they are the classic cookies of my life. i always let the cookies melt into the milk and then eat them. its been that way since I was young. i hope everyone enjoys these as much as i do.
Chelsea C.
These are the worst thing that's ever happened to me because whenever I buy them I can't stop eating them. They're so delicious! Whenever I first got them I was a little worried that the chocolate flavor would be too overwhelming but it's the perfect amount I don't know how they do it. If you haven't tried these yet and you're a chocolate lover then get them you won't regret it!
Mariah R.
I know, I know-- how could I rate this so low? They're delicious cookies filled with cream that happen to be vegan! I know, but hear me out. After eating a few of these (sit down, we all know no one only eats one), my teeth feel gritty and like if "nails on a chalkboard" was a feeling in your mouth. Yes, I still eat them occasionally, but all texture centered foodies, beware.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
These are quite good but i prefer the traditional white cream ones. But these taste really good too, these are for all those who just love everything chocolate. They are a tad bit sweet but they're delicious, just don't eat a bunch of them at once lol. I recommend them though and if you haven't had the white cream ones, they amazing give those a try as well.
Katelyn P.
Joseph City, AZ
I LOVE OREOS! I am also a big chocolate fan so combining the two is heavenly. The creme in the middle is a little bit thick but I personally don't mind. I buy these Oreos at least twice a year and end up eating them pretty much by myself. I wish the price was lower but with a coupon it is totally worth it.
Luz Paola M.
This is one of my top choices with these cookies, if you love chocolate then like me, noduraran lot at home, I love and I can finish me a whole pack, like everyone in the family, when I go walking with my nephews I always carry a package or some in a bag, keep cool and are a delicious surprise.
Eric S.
Fort Collins
Whenever my wife and I intertwine our bodies, we resemble the pure shape of a fine Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Creme Cookie. Not that we are biracial, rather our bodies align perfectly with each other, especially when we are 69ing each other for hours at a time. Also, they're great with milk!
Lisbeth M.
The oreo brand is one of my favorite brands as far as cookies are concerned, knowing that they have each one is unique, my favorite are chocolate, they are exquisite, they taste like pure chocolate especially the American kind, I am a fan of them And every time I buy them.
Denise T.
In my opinion I love OREOS ! I LOVE TEM BECUASE THEY ARE SO GOOD AND THEY ARE SO CREMEY, I WILL TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS. THEY ARE NOT HEALTHY BUT IT WONT KILL TO EAT THEM. THEY ARE ALSO AFFORDABLE AND YOU CAN FIND THEM ANY WHERE IN STORES. i WOULD DEFINITLY RECOMMEND THEM
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?