BY OREO #54 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Delicious OREO cookie pieces mixed in rich vanilla creme and coated in European Milka chocolate candy.

• what is your favorite milka flavor? for me i am in love wit...2 Answers
  • Never tried these. Are they good? Do they taste like Oreos?5 Answers
  • Which do you prefer? The minty one or this one?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
Well done Oreo!!!! I actually think I prefer the candy bar to the actual cookie. (with the exception of the Swedish Fish Oreo, No snack, candy, cookie, etc. beats this one) The only thing is that I have to have a big glass of Ice Cold Milk with the candy bar, that's the only way I can eat things that are REALLY sweet. I do HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you try the candy bar frozen. It is SO 😋 YUMMY 😋.... I would give anything to be able to buy a jar of the cream that is in a Oreo. Like a little tub, like cake frosting comes in. Omg, dipping a frozen Oreo candy bar into a tub of the cookie cream and a big glass of Ice Cold Milk, and I would be set. I highly recommend you try these candy bar's. When you go to Kroger if The lane your in is out of the candy bar's, then check the other lanes, or ask where the display is. At the 2 local Krogers by us, they have them in a display down where all the Valentine's Day candy was at (now they're setting it up for Easter) if not, just ask. Sometimes they tend to put things in odd areas of the store. Hope you enjoy trying out this Marvelous Creation by Oreo. Who once again remains the supreme leader of snacks!!!!!!!!! Oreo Chocolate Candy Bar

#Influenster #OREOCandyBarBesties #contest

"I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST"
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
Just tried these! My supervisor Jazz LOVES these. I’m not an Oreo cookie fan, as I like softer cookies better. She say try some of this candy bar, “It’s the bomb!” So, I ventured over to Kroger after work. Had to go there anyways to pick up some food. They have the best selection of health food next to Great Scott (Community Market owned store)! I picked these up! Snapped the photo of the Kroger price. Pay attention to sales, coupons, etc. Purchasing these at Kroger still adds fuel points if you are on a fuel budget and can’t afford Marathon fuel or a higher priced gas station. If you have the Kroger app on your mobile phone, you can download digital coupons or sometimes get a Catalina coupon at the end of your check out that takes so many dollars off for certain brands, or off your entire purchase. These are perfect for packing my work lunch. Note: The photo is the Kroger price in the Findlay Ohio, Tiffin Avenue location.
Shelley G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This Oreo candy bar is delicious. It combines my love of chocolate candy bars with Oreo cookies and isn't overly sweet like I anticipated. Its the perfect combination and I'm glad Kroger had a BOGO coupon so I could share one with my bff. I am posting this review as part of a contest. I downloaded a free coupon on Kroger.com for free and the opinions expressed are my own. Thanks Influenster for introducing me to this product!
#OREOcandybarbesties #bogobliss #contest @influenster @krogerco
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
I bought four of these this morning while doing my grocery shopping for the month. I looked everywhere in Kroger for those bars and could not find them. I figured well I just won’t finish the badge. As I was checking out there they were sitting at the register. Once home I made sure to put them up so I could try them after dinner. To say they are good would be an understatement. I do not eat sweets a lot but I feel I just found my new go to when I have a sweet tooth. It tastes like an Oreo covered in chocolate and even has pieces of Oreo inside the bar. The cost was only .79 cents so it cost the same as any other chocolate bar you would get. I did only buy this for the contest because I would not have tried It otherwise but so glad I did. Thank you bunches Influenster
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like the cookies and cream taste, which is really sweet, mixed with the Milka chocolate. If this was surrounded by a sweeter brand of chocolate it would probably be overwhelming. You have to already like the Milka chocolate in order to like this candy bar. There's a nut allergy warning on the label that mentions hazelnuts but there isn't a strong flavor of them at all. I don't think I would have known they were in there if not for the warning, in case you don't like hazelnuts. I can definitely see myself buying this again when I'm in the mood for a sweet snack.
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I really enjoyed this candy bar. It reminded me of the cookies and creme candy bar put out by Hershey's. I refrigerated mine and it tastes great! It would be excellent in ice cream. I love the crunch in this candy bar. It isn't too sweet either. It's a good balance between chocolate and cookie. I also like how you can break off small pieces at a time. I think all candy bars should be like this. Excellent product! I got a coupon to buy one candy bar and get the other one free through Influenster.
Patty B.
Mesquite, TX
I have to admit... I am an OREO GIRL to my heart.. its my favorite cookie on the PLANET.... so when I saw they made a candy out of it I was SHOOK.. I got a chance to try it when my hubby brought it home from doing a job at a company that had it in their break room... At first I was like WHY JESUS.... why mess with a PERFECT cookie??? but it was SOOOOOOO GOOD... I loved it... give it a go if you haven't already.... If you love Oreos you'll love this candy... real talk
Nina R.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was lucky enough to have tried this product oversees first in Kosovo, and now I am excited I can share my love for this product with my husband now that it is in the states. For anyone who loves cookies and cream and chocolate you will definitely enjoy this treat. The milk chocolate is sweet and smooth and the cookies and cream center is just right. It definitely is on the sweet end, so it's for someone who likes a very sweet treat which me and my hubby both do. :)
Keyshia C.
New York
Although I'm not really a candy/chocolate fan in general, I do love me some Oreos. Rich, creamy chocolate Oreos! I thought the mix of chocolate, creme and mini oreo was a perfect blend and was surprised that it felt more "premium" than what I would expect from a plain, crunchy Oreo. The chocolate was both smooth and creamy and upon reading the back of the packaging, I learned that "Milka" is actually a popular chocolate company in Europe and they boast that this product is made with milk from the "European Alps". I don't know if it's just effective marketing or trick of the mind, but it did seem like this chocolate was richer than what I am used to in the states. Overall, I would definitely recommend this chocolate.
Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
This is such a yummy candy bar!! I will definitely be buying this again. It is a new twist on a classic snack that everyone loves! The best thing about this candy bar is that it tastes like the cookie, without the leftover black cookie that’s always left on our teeth. I love how it’s not too much, and that it’s a thinner kind of candy bar. Just enough is there for a great chocolate snack. I definitely recommend trying this if you love Oreos!!
Jessica F.
Griffin , GA
I have seen these in stores. Are they good ? I've never tried it before
Dana R.
Seen these around. Are they worth the try?
Jeanne A.
Visalia, Ca
Where on earth can I buy these yummy delicious things???? Are they sold in US???????????????????????
Sunny B.
Lake Charles , LA
Yum ! Were can I purchase. ??
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Favorite Chocolate bars ? This is currently my fav Oreo Chocolate Candy Bar but I love everything chocolate