BY OREO

Delicious OREO cookie pieces mixed in rich vanilla creme and coated in European Milka chocolate candy.

• what is your favorite milka flavor? for me i am in l...2 Answers
  • Never tried these. Are they good? Do they taste like Oreos?5 Answers
  • Are they good?3 Answers
Shelley G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This Oreo candy bar is delicious. It combines my love of chocolate candy bars with Oreo cookies and isn't overly sweet like I anticipated. Its the perfect combination and I'm glad Kroger had a BOGO coupon so I could share one with my bff. I am posting this review as part of a contest. I downloaded a free coupon on Kroger.com for free and the opinions expressed are my own. Thanks Influenster for introducing me to this product!
#OREOcandybarbesties #bogobliss #contest @influenster @krogerco
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
Well done Oreo!!!! I actually think I prefer the candy bar to the actual cookie. (with the exception of the Swedish Fish Oreo, No snack, candy, cookie, etc. beats this one) The only thing is that I have to have a big glass of Ice Cold Milk with the candy bar, that's the only way I can eat things that are REALLY sweet. I do HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you try the candy bar frozen. It is SO 😋 YUMMY 😋.... I would give anything to be able to buy a jar of the cream that is in a Oreo. Like a little tub, like cake frosting comes in. Omg, dipping a frozen Oreo candy bar into a tub of the cookie cream and a big glass of Ice Cold Milk, and I would be set. I highly recommend you try these candy bar's. When you go to Kroger if The lane your in is out of the candy bar's, then check the other lanes, or ask where the display is. At the 2 local Krogers by us, they have them in a display down where all the Valentine's Day candy was at (now they're setting it up for Easter) if not, just ask. Sometimes they tend to put things in odd areas of the store. Hope you enjoy trying out this Marvelous Creation by Oreo. Who once again remains the supreme leader of snacks!!!!!!!!! Oreo Chocolate Candy Bar

#Influenster #OREOCandyBarBesties #contest

"I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST"
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
Just tried these! My supervisor Jazz LOVES these. I’m not an Oreo cookie fan, as I like softer cookies better. She say try some of this candy bar, “It’s the bomb!” So, I ventured over to Kroger after work. Had to go there anyways to pick up some food. They have the best selection of health food next to Great Scott (Community Market owned store)! I picked these up! Snapped the photo of the Kroger price. Pay attention to sales, coupons, etc. Purchasing these at Kroger still adds fuel points if you are on a fuel budget and can’t afford Marathon fuel or a higher priced gas station. If you have the Kroger app on your mobile phone, you can download digital coupons or sometimes get a Catalina coupon at the end of your check out that takes so many dollars off for certain brands, or off your entire purchase. These are perfect for packing my work lunch. Note: The photo is the Kroger price in the Findlay Ohio, Tiffin Avenue location.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like the cookies and cream taste, which is really sweet, mixed with the Milka chocolate. If this was surrounded by a sweeter brand of chocolate it would probably be overwhelming. You have to already like the Milka chocolate in order to like this candy bar. There's a nut allergy warning on the label that mentions hazelnuts but there isn't a strong flavor of them at all. I don't think I would have known they were in there if not for the warning, in case you don't like hazelnuts. I can definitely see myself buying this again when I'm in the mood for a sweet snack.
Nina R.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was lucky enough to have tried this product oversees first in Kosovo, and now I am excited I can share my love for this product with my husband now that it is in the states. For anyone who loves cookies and cream and chocolate you will definitely enjoy this treat. The milk chocolate is sweet and smooth and the cookies and cream center is just right. It definitely is on the sweet end, so it's for someone who likes a very sweet treat which me and my hubby both do. :)
Keyshia C.
New York
Although I'm not really a candy/chocolate fan in general, I do love me some Oreos. Rich, creamy chocolate Oreos! I thought the mix of chocolate, creme and mini oreo was a perfect blend and was surprised that it felt more "premium" than what I would expect from a plain, crunchy Oreo. The chocolate was both smooth and creamy and upon reading the back of the packaging, I learned that "Milka" is actually a popular chocolate company in Europe and they boast that this product is made with milk from the "European Alps". I don't know if it's just effective marketing or trick of the mind, but it did seem like this chocolate was richer than what I am used to in the states. Overall, I would definitely recommend this chocolate.
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
I was pleasantly surprised by these! I’m a classic Oreo cookie kind of girl, so I don’t usually venture into the many other products or variations they do. However, I had a coupon for these so I gave it a shot. So good!! They’re really sweet, but have delicious flavor. I saw another reviewer say they eat these frozen, so I may need to get some more to try them that way. Definitely recommend!
angela c.
baltimore
I'm not much on sweets but i do occasionally enjoy a good ol' chocolate bar.  I've seen these advertised and decided to give it a try.  The pricing was just a tad high because they weren't on sale at the time but that didn't deter me. Overall it had a good flavor as it combined the taste of an oreo with a candy bar but it was way too sweet for me.  I ended up giving my other half to my husband that absolutely LOVES anything chocolate and he scarfed it right up! Said it was one of the best bars he's had.
Angela S.
Berwyn
I was very excited when I was invited to take part in a sampling campaign in exchange for an honest review.

The packaging was typical for any kind of candy bar. I found it in the checkout lane.

When I got home, I wanted to try the candy bar right away. I sat down with my friend and took our pic. I looked like a mess, so no face.

The appearance of the bar was what I expected. The I took a bite. Of course, it tasted like chocolate right away. The chocolate was rich. As a matter of fact, all I tasted was the chocolate and felt a 'crunch' here and there. I was hoping to taste that familiar Oreo cookie taste, but it never came.

In conclusion, I have to say that I don't believe I'll buy a candy bar. However, I'll be a lifelong Orer Cookie eater. Either way, they win. Thanks!
Heather T.
Hillsboro, OH
First I will say I am not a big chocolate bar lover but I do love Oreos! It’s basically a cream with Oreo pieces inside it covered in chocolate. I probably wouldn’t purchase this again because it doesn’t really taste like Oreos and I’m not a fan of the chocolate. I do however like that it is designed to be broken off into bite size pieces. It’s just not for me personally.
Jessica F.
Griffin , GA
I have seen these in stores. Are they good ? I've never tried it before
Dana R.
Seen these around. Are they worth the try?
Jeanne A.
Visalia, Ca
Where on earth can I buy these yummy delicious things???? Are they sold in US???????????????????????
Sunny B.
Lake Charles , LA
Yum ! Were can I purchase. ??
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Favorite Chocolate bars ? This is currently my fav Oreo Chocolate Candy Bar but I love everything chocolate