BY NABISCO #33 in Snack Cakes

Oreo Cakesters
  • "Sadly because they don't really fill the sweet tooth craving as they have no substance, you eat way to many." in 1 review
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
I liked these way more then the original Oreo's. I loved the delicious chocolate cake's on the top and bottom and the filling was just the right amount of sweet. I liked how they can two to a package so I didn't over eat them. It was like eating an inside out bite of cake.
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
These are so amazing! the taste is so soft, fluffy, and airy! The chocolate is the perfect softness. These make a good midnight snack if you can keep them away from the husband and the kids long enough for yourself to enjoy them. I only wish they had bigger packs of them.
JoBeth R.
JoBeth R.
Holy crap I used to loooove these when I was little and in middle school. I have no idea where to even find them now but if I could I would definitely repurchase!! (If anyone knows where to buy them please let me know :-)) definitely like these more than regular Oreos.
Kylie Q.
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
I love these! For someone that likes the taste of Oreos but hates the mess that comes with them, these are perfect. They are the same quality, the same great price, and much neater. The top cakes are soft and moist, perfectly complimenting the cream in the middle.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Holly, MI
These Oreos taste pretty good. Now don't get me wrong, they are good... But the regular good ol' Oreos are much better. I just prefer a crunch to my cookies sometime. The price is also good for these types of cookies. I bought mine at my local grocy store.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA
love them better than the cookie form. there supper soft and and meet my expectations they taste even better with milk, i don't really know the price because i haven't seen them at my grocery store but i wish they had them i would definitely buy them.
itzel t.
itzel t.
Texas
Wonderfilled Oreo is milk’s favorite cookie, and people aren’t far behind. Whether you're craving the classic taste of childhood or wanting to delight in fun new flavors, there's an Oreo Sandwich Cookie waiting to tease your taste buds. I love it.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Portage, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Extremely heartbroken that I haven't seen these sold anywhere in years. The chocolate cake part was fluffy and delicious and the creme filling was sweet and creamy. They were a must have in the junk food cabinet in my house. 10/10 snack food
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Olathe, KS
Nope. Why ruin a good thing? The cookies were alright, the frosting in the middle was less than par. I would not buy these again. Give me some double stuff any day, but keep your cakesters!
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
I had these a few months ago and I wasn't a fan. The taste was good but the cake itself was dry and crumbled easily, making it messy to eat. Their good for something different though.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Would you prefer the original Oreo cookies better?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Are these as good as regular Oreos?
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do they still make these?
Allison D.
Allison D.
Are these as good as regular Oreos? Is the filling the same?
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert
Weren't these discontinued? I haven't seen these in forever.