BY O'REILLY AUTO PARTS

O'Reilly Auto Parts
  • "Very helpful, we have an O'rileys right across the street from Auto Zone, really awkward, but what one does not have the other does." in 8 reviews
Shelby R.
Nevada, OH
I absolutely love O’reilly! It’s in my little town of Upper Sandusky and not only do they assist in finding he right part for your exact car they even PUT IT RIGHT IN FOR YOU!!! So clearly I’m a girl and don’t know a thing about cats, they literally had to rip my front part of my car off to help me replace a side light for my Saturn! AMAZING PLACE!
Nubia G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very helpful employees. I always go here instead of any other place when I need to buy windshield wipers or when my car needs an oil change or a new air filter maybe a car freshener here and there. The employees are very friendly ( most of them) and very helpful.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Have gotten a few different things from this store and always have what we are looking for... great customer service, like helping change my battery out for me, and another time helping me change my tail light. Would definitely recommend dropping in and paying them a visit.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
I have a family full of mechanics and this has always been our one-stop shop. They have anything you need in store and if not they can order it for you. The guys are always very friendly and willing to help with whatever it is you need. Plus, they're prices are competitive and some of the best around.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
i like this auto parts store, the staff is usually very helpful. i've had a few people treat me like a dumb girl that doesnt know what she's talking about...but little do they know i grew up around cars. dont judge a book by its cover!
Eleni C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I like this place! Customer service is really nice and everyone there is sooo helpful! My husband always buys parts and oil from them! Good prices and quality products. Overall I recommend this place to everyone.
Charlie A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like this place, have since it was Kragens. They have company discounts and the staff is helpful. They also price match at times and will help you to find the part you need even if they don't carry it.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This has been my family's go to place for car help for so long. They always have competitive prices and will help with pretty much anything. The only con is I wish they had more conviennent locations.
Candace A.
Shelbyville, KY
Going to shop for auto parts isn't something you do for pleasure; when you do go shopping it's normally in a time of need. While I was at O'Reilly's the other day I received outstanding customer service and even had them replace my windshield wipers for me!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I have been to O'Reilly several times. I am not familiar with cars whatsoever. The customer service is really great and they help me find exactly what I'm looking for.
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is it true they don't hire women
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
O'Reilly or Auto Zone? Which do you prefer?
shelley S.
Guyton, GA
Do you find O'rileys to be cheaper than Advanced Auto Parts?
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Do they have better prices than AutoZone?
Bobbie C.
Morehead, Ky
Do they still give $20. Free if you spend $100. ?