Oregon Scientific WS115G Disc Aroma Diffuser uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY OREGON SCIENTIFIC #17 in Diffusers

Turn Any Room into a Relaxing Retreat with This Stylish Diffuser. Now you can set a relaxing mood in any room without compromising on space, style or function. The Halo Aroma Diffuser gently releases your favorite aromas, and can even be set to start on a timer, so you re met at the door with your favorite aroma oil. The LED mood light makes it a visual treat as well, and with its sleek lines and the addition of a built-in digital clock, you don t need to tuck the Halo Aroma Diffuser out of sight when it s not in use. It s a smart, multi-functional accessory that s made to be seen! see more...

• Their product looks pretty cool. I want to try!1 Answers
  • How well is this work and how do you use it?1 Answers
  • We lost our house in a fire from candles and I'm wary of them now...1 Answers
Oregon Scientific WS115G Disc Aroma Diffuser
  • "They quickly get used up, where these, you can burn for a long time refills are cheap! " in 1 review
  • "I love using aromatherapy oils for many different reasons; to help me focus, to enhance my health, to promote relaxation, or just to create an inviting environment." in 1 review
  • "I have never used this before, but from I read it makes room smell great, and this is also not a burden to have in a room." in 1 review
Cj N Sarah R.
Sanford, NC
Okay so my mom has these little things all over her house and BOY OH BOY does her house smell amazing! She didnt buy them though. They were a gift from her late brother :( and this is the first time I've seen them aside from in her home. I need these in my life they are so easy to use and work so very well and are a lot less dangerous than candles!
Ashley O.
I love that this product is on a timer, looks very sleek too
Yaimee G.
Joint base Lewis mcchord, Washington
Great product. I love this techi little thing. I will recommend anyone to get it.
Tiffany r.
Winchester, Ontario, Canada
I love this product
April G.
Shawsville, VA
What does it do? does it use liquid scents?
Sheyla A.
How well does it work and is it better than a regular air freshener or one that plugs in the outlet?
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
We lost our house in a fire from candles and I'm wary of them now. I've tried different flame less options, but the scent is always too strong. Has anyone actually used this product? If so, what did you think about scent and safety of product? Also, do you have to purchase special oils or could you use any brand of essential oils?
Ella W.
Memphis, TN
This looks awesome! But is it worth the money?
Kim N.
Their product looks pretty cool. I want to try!