Oregon Scientific WS115G Disc Aroma Diffuser uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY OREGON SCIENTIFIC #17 in Diffusers

Turn Any Room into a Relaxing Retreat with This Stylish Diffuser. Now you can set a relaxing mood in any room without compromising on space, style or function. The Halo Aroma Diffuser gently releases your favorite aromas, and can even be set to start on a timer, so you re met at the door with your favorite aroma oil. The LED mood light makes it a visual treat as well, and with its sleek lines and the addition of a built-in digital clock, you don t need to tuck the Halo Aroma Diffuser out of sight when it s not in use. It s a smart, multi-functional accessory that s made to be seen! see more...

• Their product looks pretty cool. I want to try!1 Answers
  • How well is this work and how do you use it?1 Answers
  • We lost our house in a fire from candles and I'm wary of them now...1 Answers
Oregon Scientific WS115G Disc Aroma Diffuser
  • "They quickly get used up, where these, you can burn for a long time refills are cheap! " in 1 review
  • "I love using aromatherapy oils for many different reasons; to help me focus, to enhance my health, to promote relaxation, or just to create an inviting environment." in 1 review
  • "I have never used this before, but from I read it makes room smell great, and this is also not a burden to have in a room." in 1 review
Cj N Sarah R.
Sanford, NC
Okay so my mom has these little things all over her house and BOY OH BOY does her house smell amazing! She didnt buy them though. They were a gift from her late brother :( and this is the first time I've seen them aside from in her home. I need these in my life they are so easy to use and work so very well and are a lot less dangerous than candles!
Randi H.
I absolutely love this- i like turning on some music and snuggling on the couch with a good while while this is on. i even have been known to take this with me on trips when I'm staying in hotel rooms...
HEATHER C.
I love using aromatherapy oils for many different reasons; to help me focus, to enhance my health, to promote relaxation, or just to create an inviting environment. I used to be really into candles and other home fragrance, until I found out that some of the things in candles were not healthy for me to breathe. I still wanted to turn my home and office into a wonderfully scented environment, and I came across this Gurin Ultrasonic Aroma Therapy system.The product description says that it covers an area of up to 220 square feet, but I find that in my bedroom, which is about 300 square feet with very high ceilings, you can smell it all around the room. Before bed, I set it up with lavender oil to relax me and ease me off to sleep. The fine, ultrasonic mist and the essential oils have been making an incredible difference in the quality of my sleep. I feel completely renewed now that I have a great way to use the essential oils I have been collecting.
Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is such a cool device! I love that it gives such a strong scent and can be set on a timer. I also love that it's flame free so I don't have to worry about it with my cats.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love diffusers! So much better than insence or regular old air fresheners! They quickly get used up, where these, you can burn for a long time refills are cheap!
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
Love these they are great to bring a good scent to your apartment and they even include a watch..
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I have never used this before, but from I read it makes room smell great, and this is also not a burden to have in a room. Also has a light on so you can turn the lights of and be in a dark fresh smelling room
Amanda G.
South Bend, IN
My husband and I love this product! It has a timer on it that is very helpful!
Tori W.
Lancaster, SC
Very good scent radius. Love how it's portable and you can take it with you on vacations
Coco A.
Providence, RI
I don't have this but I saw and smelled it elsewhere. It was amazing and beautiful. Not at all to intense or overwhelming. And it's kinda chic and modern like "hey what's that modern euro (or possibly new Japanese) gadget you're sporting over there".
Neat
April G.
Shawsville, VA
What does it do? does it use liquid scents?
Sheyla A.
How well does it work and is it better than a regular air freshener or one that plugs in the outlet?
Kim N.
Their product looks pretty cool. I want to try!
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
How well is this work and how do you use it?
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
We lost our house in a fire from candles and I'm wary of them now. I've tried different flame less options, but the scent is always too strong. Has anyone actually used this product? If so, what did you think about scent and safety of product? Also, do you have to purchase special oils or could you use any brand of essential oils?