Oregon Fruit Products Boysenberries In Light Syrup

by Oregon Fruit Products

Oregon Fruit Products Boysenberries In Light Syrup: Packed at the peak Product of USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oregon Fruit Products Boysenberries In Light Syrup!
Plainfield, IL
Although they are a bit on the tart side, these boysenberries taste great in cooked form, like a pie or a cobbler. They keep their shape.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Love using this for everything! I put them in pancakes, use the syrup for ice cream toppings and use it to make tarts
Big Lake, MN
I love pairing these delicious berries with ice cream! A perfectly delicious way to end the day!
Saint Marys, GA
I love using these in cobbler, over vanilla ice cream, in crepes etc whenever boysenbarries are not in season and they are delish
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I love using this syrup with ice cream! I believe it has a better flavor than those artificially flavored strawberry ones!