Oregon Chai Vanilla Chai Tea Latte uploaded by Codi C.

BY OREGON CHAI

Oregon Chai® Vanilla Chai Tea Latte.
Concentrate. Just add milk.
Makes 1/2 Gallon.
USDA organic. see more...

• I wanted to know if a new product or not , is the first t...2 Answers
Jackie C.
Palmdale, CA
By far the best packeted chai latte ever! I never had chai before until my aunt gave it to me and I have been hooked ever since! I think it is so good nice and warm, well hot! Taste just perfect for the winter.
Courtney R.
West Palm Beach, FL
This stuff tastes like Christmas in a cup! I was just turned onto this by a friend and I can't stop drinking it. Definitely better than a cup of boring coffee in my opinion! I have a box with the to-go packages in my drawer at work, and a cup of the powder to make at home. Yes, it is THAT good!
Stephanie U.
My aunt bought this for me because she knows my love for chai latte's. I think the pairing with Vanilla was absolutely horrible. I couldn't even swallow it. My aunt thought it was okay. That's why I gave it two stars.
Katie R.
I love this chai mix. I drink it year round. It's good cold or hot. It isn't sickeningly sweet like some other brands. I could live off of this stuff.
Lexy T.
Tempe, AZ
This chai concentrate is absolutely wonderful! In my opinion, the chai tea made from this product is just as good as Starbucks' version!
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
This drink is wonderful. Thr design on the cover is beautiful. The taste is also wonderful. A drink in a box who ever heard of that.
karina m.
Favorite at home chai latte it is easy to make and tastes so good with a bit of soy milk as a creamer
Anna G.
Gold Hill, OR
Best stuff ever i drink this like. crazy this is a must try if u like chai tea
Jessica H.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is my favorite chai tea. I would take this over a Starbucks any day!!
Kassandra B.
Lancaster Park, AB
This stuff tastes horrible. I bought it hoping it would taste something like the stuff they have at Starbucks and it tastes nothing like it. It almost tastes burnt
Nelly A.
I wanted to know if a new product or not , is the first time I see it?