Oregon Chai Slightly Sweet Chai Tea Latte Concentrate uploaded by katia p.

BY OREGON CHAI

Oregon Chai® Slightly Sweet Chai Tea Latte Concentrate.
Just add milk.
Makes 1/2 gallon.
USDA organic. see more...

Anita K.
Happy Valley
I love mixing this with milk!! During the summer I pour over ice and Winter I steam the milk so it’s nice and frothy. I love the quality and taste therefore will recommend to chai lovers ❤️
Bren m.
Traverse City
I'm drinking a cup right now! I buy the sugar free chai and love it. Drink some everyday. I'm on the keto diet and co add whipping cream instead of milk for a latte and it is soooo yummy. My family goes thru 6 boxes a month.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
I love this chai concentrate. I like this much better than the kind from Starbucks. The starbucks kind seems to always give me a headache. I buy this by the box and make lattes at home with almond milk. I like my chai very weak with more milk than chai so this is perfect because it's not quite as strong and as sugary as the regular chai. Less calories too. Delicious!
Emily d.
Portland , OR
My friends and I make these for each other when we're feeling down and need to talk things through. We sit out on the back porch which is great with a cup of hot tea. I usually get it at my Fred Meyers.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
Love love love this! It is so delicious! I like to mix it with milk or soy milk. It has such a wonderful cinnamon flavor. It is almost like drinking Christmas in a cup. Plus it is very filling. Sometimes I drink this only for breakfast.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
I love this chai . You cannot beat it . Not too sweet , not too spicy . It's my constant go to to stock my pantry . Great price point and better than some of the more expensive brands
Stacey M.
San Antonio, TX
Oregon Chai is by far my go to Chai, and I prefer mine not a sweet, especially when making with a vanilla soy. I will be a customer for life, especially with the colder months approaching!
Shianne P.
Beyond love this brand! I can't have a lot of caffeine and this doesn't have a crazy amount in it and it is so smooth and still sweet! Always recommend
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is the next best thing from my usual Starbucks chai tea latte. I use it when I can't make my morning runs to the coffee shop, and it tastes great!
katia p.
Henderson, NV
I love chai tea latte. It could be hot, over ice or blended. Easy to make . Not to pricy and drink it and anytime you want and how ever you want it.
Kayleigh P.
Lunenburg, NS
Is this as good as the Tazo brand?

back