Oregon Chai Chai Tea Latte Concentrate 32oz uploaded by Anjad I.Oregon Chai Chai Tea Latte Concentrate 32oz uploaded by fazeela c.Oregon Chai Chai Tea Latte Concentrate 32oz uploaded by Henk M.

BY OREGON CHAI

Oregon chai chai tea latte concentrate 32oz see more...

• Can someone try to describe to me how this tastes? I've b...2 Answers
  • Chai is pretty pretty much my favorite hot drink but I'm ...5 Answers
  • How does this taste ? Is it reasonably priced?6 Answers
Oregon Chai Chai Tea Latte Concentrate 32oz
  • "Not as much flavor as the Tazo concentrate, but still pretty good and a little bit cheaper." in 2 reviews
  • "I use mine with Almond milk." in 1 review
  • "wow this is a great chai tea i use it with milk and ice and let me tell you its a very sweet delicous chail latte i can make at home" in 1 review
  • "If you can, mix with a bit more milk (or soy milk, whatever!)" in 1 review
fazeela c.
Oregon chai latte is everything u need in a sachet..it is the most delicious chai tea.I use half of the sachet for a cup and some milk and its super tasty and satisfying!
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
This chai is delicious! Just the right amount of spice. It even has notes of honey and there is powdered milk in the mix so it turns out nice and creamy/smooth. I got an individual package and it makes a perfect sized 8oz cup. The mix dissolved without any lumps. Will definitely buy again.
N T.
This is my favorite chai mix. Just mix with milk and you could taste great chai latte. Took one star off because I have to be careful not to drink too many cups of it a day.
Erin C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
I really like this stuff! I'm addicted to chai lattes but don't want to spend all of my money at Starbucks so this is a great alternative. It's not as good as the real thing, but it gets pretty close!
Taylor E.
This is comparable to the Tazo chai concentrate sold in the same shape and size. This one seems to be less strong flavor-wise. Still a great product and taste. Can't beat the price! especially when bought at costco/sams etc. I would recommend this as a sub for the tazo brand chai concentrate.
Analise J.
This is my absolute favorite at-home chai! You mix it with milk and can drink hot or cold. The flavor is delicious and since you mix it with milk you get lots of cups out of one container!
Chelsey B.
East Earl, PA
Not my favorite choice of chai tea, but it's still good. I always feel I need to put more chair to milk ratio in my drink to make it stronger.
Jen S.
Love this chai mix! It’s the perfect blend of sweet and spicy, and I absolutely love mixing soy or almond milk with it and drinking it over ice. The amount you get makes each chai so much more affordable than buying it from a coffee/teahouse. My only complaint is that i never have enough on hand, as I drink it quickly when I do buy it!
Present Life B.
This is a perfect Chai Tea Latte to make at home in mix with milk. My favorite type of milk to mix with this is Organic Vanilla Soy Milk or Plain Soy Milk. Equal portions mixed together and heated over stove or microwave and it’s good to go for quick warm cozy drink especially in winter time and holidays.
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
THE BEST CHAI EVER. I drink this every day, AT LEAST twice a day because I'm OBSESSED. It's soooooooo good, and does not even compare to the Tazo chai sold at Starbucks. For all my sweet, vanilla-loving chai drinkers, this is the stuff for you. It's SO easy to make too - half milk, half chai. AMAZING! 10/10.
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
How does this taste ? Is it reasonably priced?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Chai is pretty pretty much my favorite hot drink but I'm really used to the spicier flavor of Starbucks chai. Does this compare?
Payton C.
Can someone try to describe to me how this tastes? I've been interested in trying this for awhile but I have a very picky taste
Kaylah R.
Townsville
Is this better for you than coffee

Kohl's