Oregon Chai Chai Tea Latte Concentrate 32oz uploaded by Anjad I.Oregon Chai Chai Tea Latte Concentrate 32oz uploaded by fazeela c.Oregon Chai Chai Tea Latte Concentrate 32oz uploaded by Henk M.

BY OREGON CHAI

Oregon chai chai tea latte concentrate 32oz see more...

• Can someone try to describe to me how this tastes? I've b...2 Answers
  • Chai is pretty pretty much my favorite hot drink but I'm ...5 Answers
  • How does this taste ? Is it reasonably priced?6 Answers
Oregon Chai Chai Tea Latte Concentrate 32oz
  • "Not as much flavor as the Tazo concentrate, but still pretty good and a little bit cheaper." in 2 reviews
  • "I use mine with Almond milk." in 1 review
  • "wow this is a great chai tea i use it with milk and ice and let me tell you its a very sweet delicous chail latte i can make at home" in 1 review
  • "If you can, mix with a bit more milk (or soy milk, whatever!)" in 1 review
Melani F.
Bronx, NY
This chai tea is very tasty. It is lightly sweetened and smooth tasting. I got it from my local grocery store for 4.99. All you have to do is pour the liquid from the bottle and then add you milk of choice. Top it off with some cinnamon for an extra hint of flavor.
jenn p.
boise, ID
I enjoy this chai tea concentrate, and love that its easy to make at home. It is a good cheap alternative, however I don't love this as much as I want to. I think that its better warm than as a cold drink. I was a little bit disappointed because my coffee shop uses this and I love it, but at home it just is not the same.
Bren m.
Traverse City
I'm hooked on the sugar free chia tea product. I have up coffee and wasn't even a chia fan but Oregon trail chia changed my mind. I add whipping cream instead of milk and it fits,my keto diet well. Have my 2 daughters, son in law and 3 co workers in on it too.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Oregon Chai Chai Tea Latte Concentrate 32oz is a fun treat either cold or hot. I love it mixed with Southern Comfort Traditional Egg Nog and ice. I love that Costco sells it.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a very sweet, thin chai. I find that it last spice and flavor beyond sweetness. I do appreciate that it does not have dairy in it and you have to provide your own milk if you choose.
Paula R.
One of the best chai's I have found without going to the coffee shop. It has the great spices that we all know and love, but with this concentrate you can control how strong you want it by the amount of milk you add. It is a great deal especially if you are comparing it to the price you would pay for the same number of drinks at a coffee shop. Drink hot or iced st home without having to go out and go to the corner shop.
Jen S.
Love this chai mix! It’s the perfect blend of sweet and spicy, and I absolutely love mixing soy or almond milk with it and drinking it over ice. The amount you get makes each chai so much more affordable than buying it from a coffee/teahouse. My only complaint is that i never have enough on hand, as I drink it quickly when I do buy it!
Present Life B.
This is a perfect Chai Tea Latte to make at home in mix with milk. My favorite type of milk to mix with this is Organic Vanilla Soy Milk or Plain Soy Milk. Equal portions mixed together and heated over stove or microwave and it’s good to go for quick warm cozy drink especially in winter time and holidays.
Madison D.
Owensboro
I prefer to have my tea with more of a sweetened taste. Once I tried Oregon Chai, I never went back. I love how convenient it is to make and how it tastes just as good hot or cold. If you’re trying to drink more tea, I highly suggest Oregon Chai
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this liquid chai concentration.I wasn't really a lover of chai until I started working as a barista and we used this product. I also love that you are able to add more to up the spice level of your chai. Honestly great product for on the go.
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
How does this taste ? Is it reasonably priced?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Chai is pretty pretty much my favorite hot drink but I'm really used to the spicier flavor of Starbucks chai. Does this compare?
Payton C.
Can someone try to describe to me how this tastes? I've been interested in trying this for awhile but I have a very picky taste
Kaylah R.
Townsville
Is this better for you than coffee

Kohl's