Oregon Chai Chai Tea Latte Concentrate 32oz uploaded by fazeela c.Oregon Chai Chai Tea Latte Concentrate 32oz uploaded by Henk M.

BY OREGON CHAI

Oregon chai chai tea latte concentrate 32oz see more...

• Can someone try to describe to me how this tastes? I've been intere...1 Answers
  • Chai is pretty pretty much my favorite hot drink but I'm really use...5 Answers
  • How does this taste ? Is it reasonably priced?6 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Not as much flavor as the Tazo concentrate, but still pretty good and a little bit cheaper." in 2 reviews
  • "I use mine with Almond milk." in 1 review
  • "wow this is a great chai tea i use it with milk and ice and let me tell you its a very sweet delicous chail latte i can make at home" in 1 review
  • "If you can, mix with a bit more milk (or soy milk, whatever!)" in 1 review
Kjelse R.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
Foodie Expert
This is the best-tasting chai I have had. It is nice to be able to control the amount of milk - stronger flavor, add less milk; milder flavor, add more milk. I drink this at home, but the local coffeeshop I work at also uses this chai, and we regularly get compliments from customers on it, saying it's much better than other coffeeshops' chai. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good chai latte concentrate.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Foodie Expert
I love the Starbucks chai and I always get it iced. But everytime I get the tazo chai it's not as flavorful. This chai is amazing! It has just enough cinnamon. I just pour enough to taste and top it off with whole milk and ice. Just delicious. I can't really speak on it giving me energy. Caffeine doesn't really make me jittery or really awake so no problems there.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Florence, AL
This is hands down the best chai you can get in my personal opinion. I manage a small cafe in a bookstore and ever since we changed our chai recipe to Oregon Chai we've had a lot more people come in asking to try it! I treat myself to a chai latte almost every day it is so delicious. I can definitely tell now when other places use something different!
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Foodie Expert
This is comparable to the Tazo chai concentrate sold in the same shape and size. This one seems to be less strong flavor-wise. Still a great product and taste. Can't beat the price! especially when bought at costco/sams etc. I would recommend this as a sub for the tazo brand chai concentrate.
Hayley O.
Hayley O.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite Chia concentrate that you can find in stores! Often coffee shops just use this and whole milk on top of ice when you order an iced chai latte.

This amount is very long lasting and super affordable if you shop at Trader Joes or Winco.
Caity C.
Caity C.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite ways to drink chai tea! I love to keep these chilled in the fridge and add milk and ice to them in a glass. The flavor is great, it has the perfect amount of spice to it. You can make it as weak or as strong as you'd like.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Literally my favorite tea EVER. It's reasonably priced and the taste is so smooth and spicy. I usually buy it at Target, and it's so much better than starbucks or any other chai that a coffeehouse makes. I recommend this to anyone who likes chai!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
I like this chai mix much better than the kind from Starbucks. The starbucks kind seems to always give me a headache. I buy this by the box and make lattes at home with almond milk. Delicious!
Analise J.
Analise J.
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite at-home chai! You mix it with milk and can drink hot or cold. The flavor is delicious and since you mix it with milk you get lots of cups out of one container!
N T.
N T.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite chai mix. Just mix with milk and you could taste great chai latte. Took one star off because I have to be careful not to drink too many cups of it a day.
Sharima W.
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
How does this taste ? Is it reasonably priced?
Gina S.
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Foodie Expert
Chai is pretty pretty much my favorite hot drink but I'm really used to the spicier flavor of Starbucks chai. Does this compare?
Payton C.
Payton C.
Foodie Expert
Can someone try to describe to me how this tastes? I've been interested in trying this for awhile but I have a very picky taste
Kaylah R.
Kaylah R.
Townsville
Is this better for you than coffee