BY ORECK

Oreck, Sweep N Go Vacuum, Long Life Energy Saving Nickel Metal Hydride Battery, Running Time 90 Minutes, Extra Long Life, Energy Saving, Geared Motor, Titanium Bushings For Brush Roller, Will Not Wear Out Like Brass Bushing, Laser Balanced Brush Roller & Wheels For Smooth & Even Operation, NonSlip Geared Belt, Telescoping Handle That Makes Operating Comfortable, Virtually Indestructible High Impact Housing & Hood, See Thru Front Housing To View Any Possible Blockage, Dust Bin Designed To Seal Dust From Leaking Into Motor Housing, Dust Bin Capacity 17 OZ, Weighs Only 3.9 LB, 1 Year Limited Warranty. see more...

Danielle A.
Love Oreck. So light weight. Why take out that heavy vaccum if u can use this cordless beauty?! Can't n tefuse to live with out it!! Life saver!!
Sharon B.
Coshocton, OH
Love these cordless sweepers! They are light weight and a really good at picking up crumbs and bits from my restaurant floor.
I even picked one up for home and use it to clean up those little building block pieces in my kids play area. When I get them all I just dump them back in the storage container. So it's a foot saver too! You other parents know what I am talking about. As for where to buy, they seem to be everywhere. But, the prices are all over the place. So shop around. The cheapest I have seen lately is on Bonanza in a booth called Sweeper Store for $80.00. Which is great. But like I said, shop around you can usually find them for less than $100. Good luck.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I really like this because it's not loud at all and I don't wake up my grandma when she sleeps on the couch and I need to sweep
Bruna P.
Norwood, MA
Why take out that heavy vaccum if u can use this cordless beauty?! Can't n tefuse to live with out it!! Life saver !!