Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen VegetablesOre-Ida
Zesty Seasoned Straight Fries, 32 oz Bag

Ore-Ida Zesty Seasoned Straight Fries, 32 oz Bag

by Ore-Ida

Bold Side of Flavor Proudly nestled on the Oregon-Idaho border, Ore-Ida potato experts have been serving locally grown taters from the heartland of potato country since 1952. Now with Ore-Ida(r) Bold and Crispy Fries, the classic Ore-Ida quality you love is in adventurous flavors you crave! Every bite contains over 60 years of french fry craftsmanship and experience, generously seasoned with flavor. If it's not Grade A, it's not Ore-Ida!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ore-Ida Zesty Seasoned Straight Fries, 32 oz Bag!
Halee A.
Omaha, NE
Ore-Ida Zesty Seasoned Straight Fries, 32 oz Bag uploaded by Halee A.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are some of my favorite French fries. They have amazing flavor, they are easy to make and have a great crisp
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
These are definitely zesty! I love and prefer seasoned fries and these are the perfect pick. Just thinking about them makes my mouth water. I wouldn't do much to improve the product, maybe just a tad bit salt. Theyre not the cheapest, but we do go back to them.
Faith S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Another family favorite, we prepare these in the air fryer, for quick crispy fries, with less grease, for a healthier than before side with meals.
leslea M.
We tried the zesty straight fries, and they really didn't taste like anything. There wasn't even a strong potato, which was weird. Won't buy again.
shaniki B.
All time favorite kind of fries. You can just eat then as a snack or just by themselves. I have always loved fries , but these hit different. They're easy to chew & cook. They're very crispy & tasty. Go grab a bag you'll love them. Let me know how you like them.
Susana I.
Stirling, NJ
I feel like ore-ida has been around forever. For as long as I can remember, they make absolutely delicious, crispy fries. It's really rare that I eat fries, but when I want to make fries quickly, I definitely grab these. Omg they're so soo good!
Kya P.
Covington, GA
THE BEST !!! I love these fries just like fast food but actually way better because you can bake them with no grease and they’re just as delicious. Would eat every variation of the fries/ potato’s they make absolutely perfect.
Ansley H.
Nathalie, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these fries! So crispy, even in the oven. Has really good flavor also. I keep these in my freezer. My kids love them. We all do
Lena B.
New Cumberlnd, PA
Fires are my go to freezer item. These fries are just the right thickness and have a very tasty seasoning on them. They are easy to make and come with a good amount of product. However, there are some very small fries within the bad sometimes. Other than that, I would highly recommend.
Jessica L.
Monroe, NC
They are delicious! Entire family enjoys them in the air fryer! They cook easy, get crispy and perfect for burger night!

Looking for your answer?