GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen VegetablesOre-Ida
Zesty Seasoned Curly Fries, 28 oz Bag

Ore-Ida Zesty Seasoned Curly Fries, 28 oz Bag

Bold Side of Flavor Proudly nestled on the Oregon-Idaho border, Ore-Ida potato experts have been serving locally grown taters from the heartland of potato country since 1952. Now with Ore-Ida(r) Bold and Crispy Fries, the classic Ore-Ida quality you love is in adventurous flavors you crave! Every bite contains over 60 years of french fry craftsmanship and experience, generously seasoned with flavor. If it's not Grade A, it's not Ore-Ida!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ore-Ida Zesty Seasoned Curly Fries, 28 oz Bag!
Sweta  J.
Cleveland, OH
It’s good in taste but once you opened the bag you have to use them all otherwise on second time it’s taste slight different. I really wish if it comes with the ziplock bags that would be great for future use.
Chequetta H.
Desoto, TX
My boys absolutely love the curly fries and they are already seasoned. Friendssss what are you waiting on? These are great but I scurry order the Arby’s on the frozen aisle but either way they are both quite tasty.
Tanialle G.
Williston, ND
These taste just like the curly fries you get at Hardee's. Ore Ida is just a few cents more than other brands but honestly its so worth it. Ibrecommend you try these kind you will be blown away at how delicious they are.
Faith S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Always a favorite with the kids, these are quick and easy to fix as a side with burgers, Hot Dogs, sandwiches, or meatballs. They are always eaten quickly, with no leftovers.
Jillian A.
Waretown, NJ
My favorite French fries !! I love when I smell these baking in my house !! They are affordable and delicious
Staci  H.
Nappanee, IN
These are yummy and a great side to have with hamburgers or hot dogs. My family enjoys eating these. I think they’re fun for the kiddos and they’re yummy for the adults. It’s inexpensive and you get a good amount in the bag.
Kristen W.
New Hampton, NY
These are my husbands favorite fries! They are seasoned perfectly! Love to toss them in the air fryer
Angela S.
Staten Island, NY
Orieda makes the best french fries. My kids prefer Curley because the middle is less crunchy with more potato flavor.
Becca R.
Glenolden, PA
These fries are amazing! They're easy to pop in the oven when you're on the go and pair them with some type of chicken or burger! They aren't expensive at all! They have great taste even though they aren't the healthiest of choices for dinner! But totally worth the calories!
Rosa C.
Sacramento, CA
These are soo good they don't have a bad frozen taste when you cook them I definitely recommend this brand my family and I fell in love with these fries

Looking for your answer?