BY ORE-IDA

Ore Ida® Waffle Fries.
0g trans fat per serving.
Since 1952.
Crispy, waffle-cut French fried potatoes.
Made with potatoes.
Grade A. see more...

Kayla B.
Seagrove, NC
These fries are some of the best I've ever had. I especially like the waffle fries. Just add some cheese and bacon and you've got some awesome loaded cheese fries! From now on I plan to buy Ore Ida fries. My family loves them and I know yours would too!
Jamie M.
Atco, NJ
My family is big on French fries. And I like to try different type of cuts. And we really enjoy the waffle cut. They come out so good from the oven nice and crispy. I've put melted cheese on top and it is better then the take out restaurant.
Yenny G.
Roselle , NJ
Love this waffle fries. Like to prepare chicken nuggets or fish sticks and eat it with this waffle fries. Very good and easy to prepare. Just put it in the oven and THAT IS IT.
Alissa C.
Van Buren, AR
Waffle cut fries are a nice change to the original. My family likes to do quick and easy meals, and these are a nice way to do that. They're a great price for a great product.
Selena M.
Winters, CA
Great seasoned taste like restauraunt fries dip in ranch or cheese sauce and you're good to go! By far my favorite brand for frozen fried potatoes.
Molly N.
Wayne, MI
I love this brand above all others because of the great price and quality. These fries are my favorite, so crispy and easy to make
Katie S.
Ore Ida waffle fries are amazing! You have to put salt on them and bake them right in between the times. I ate them with chicken!
Desiree T.
Winter Haven, FL
Great taste goes well with complete season garlic powder and abit of paprika could have been more crispy but thats my fault lol
Jami M.
Moody, TX
These are my easy go to side dish when it is just me and the kids. I pair them with fish Stix or patty. My kids love them!
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Love these fries not too much seasoning, doesn't t ake long to fry in the deep fryer. Not expensive, very affordable.
Stephanie S.
Palo Alto, CA
Does it taste better with ranch, ketchup, hummus, or BBQ sauce?
Jessica C.