BY ORE-IDA

Ore-Ida® Tater Tots® Extra Crispy Seasoned, Shredded Potatoes.
0g trans fat per serving.
Since 1952.
Grade A made with potatoes. see more...

• Who else will be feeding these to your kids?2 Answers
Savanah J.
Savanah J.
Foodie Expert
These are great i like that you can use these for other thing i brake the these up and put them in breakfast casserole
Niki A.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
Foodie Expert
I picked up the #ExtraCrispy and #Seasoned tater tots from Ore-Ida with my free coupon I received in my #JingleVoxBox. I LOVE my shredded potatoe products crunchy and crispy on the outside and this product delivered just that! I love the seasoned flavor as well; great dipped in ketchup! So versatile for meal ideas and my kids love them too! These were at my local Wal-Mart for less $3 at only $2.83! 👍👍#score #OreIdaTotchos
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Foodie Expert
I love this Ore Ida extra crispy tater tots! I love that this brand has inspired me to make fun recipes with this as well! Goes great with jalapeno cheddar sauce and can't wait to add jalapenos/ sour cream too! I gotta grab some green onions too! I made some Southwestern art with my recipe! :-) I love the taste by itself too.. seasoned well and like the texture.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I've done everything in my power to actually get these to come out crispy but they don't. Even borderline burning them doesn't help, they're still mushy. I much prefer the original mini tots, which you can actually get to a nice level of crisp. No idea why these are called "extra crispy."
Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
The best! True to their name, Extra Crispy! I tried them alone with ketchup which is always good but I also created my own "loaded tots" I topped them with cheddar cheese, maple bacon pieces and sour cream. It was amazing!!
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
A bag of ore-Ida is always in my freezer. It's a great side dish to any meal. My son loves these! The flavor is great and if cooked right it comes ut crispy.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
Overall these are not a bad product they taste great and are easy to me. I would absolutely purchase again
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Foodie Expert
Always the best add on for lunch, dinner or just a snack. my whole family enjoys Ore-lda brand.
cooks quick and easy and taste great.
Cody E.
Cody E.
Keithville, LA
From having these with cheeseburgers or making chili cheese tots, these are so good! They are very crisp and really delicious. The only tots I will buy for my family
Devon H.
Devon H.
Big Rapids, MI
These are the best tots - crispy and delicious. Plus, they're super easy to prepare.
Amani A.
Amani A.
Norcross, GA
Who else will be feeding these to your kids?