GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen VegetablesOre-Ida
Tater Tots Seasoned Shredded Potatoes 384 oz Bag

Ore-Ida Tater Tots Seasoned Shredded Potatoes 38.4 oz Bag

The best food starts with the best ingredients. Since our beginnings over 50 years ago, Ore-Ida has been located in the heart of America's finest potato growing region--the Pacific Northwest. In fact, the name Ore-Ida is a combination of "Oregon" and "Idaho." That's how proud we are of our great potato heritage. Surrounded by the nation's best potato farms, Ore-Ida partners with farmers who meet our high standards to bring you the best potato side dishes in America. We hope your family enjoys eating them as much as we enjoy making them.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ore-Ida Tater Tots Seasoned Shredded Potatoes 38.4 oz Bag!
Katrina M.
Grundy Center, IA
Ore-Ida Tater Tots Seasoned Shredded Potatoes 38.4 oz Bag uploaded by Katrina M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Potatoes make everything better. No matter what shape, size or form!!! I’m a fan of the packaging- it made it easier to rip the top of the bag off for an easy pour into my casserole. These get a nice crunchy outside texture and are my go to brand. #food #yummy #tatertots #oreida #dinner
Angelika A.
Kissimmee, FL
Orelda is my absolute favorite frozen fries! Any other brand does not compare to this one.
Margaret S.
Bloomington, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
I’m a tater tot freak. I have loved tots since I was a kid. My favorite thing to do is cover them in brown gravy. Great comforting snack or with meatloaf.
Tanya I.
Culver City, CA
We love this for breakfast on the weekends! Always delicious and good value. We love this with eggs and bacon!
Sherry P.
Rome, NY
I love tater tots! I really like the brand ore-ida the best out of another other frozen potato products. None of the of brands are as good as ore-ida. They have a fresh crispy taste. I prefer to put them in the air fryer or the oven. I also think they are an easy side dish.
Laine G.
Mission Viejo, CA
These seasoned tater tots are great as a snack, a side, a filler for a quick and easy casserole... so versatile! Especially for a busy mom. They’re a little bit salty for my palette, but if I use them as a side or in a casserole I just don’t add extra salt.
nicole R.
Old Forge, PA
Love these tots! They are very crispy when cooked like instructions state. They are flavorful and satisfying. They are also great to use in a casserole. I buy them regularly and my family loves them too! Sometimes my daughter cooks them for a quick snack. The bag is a good value for the size and there are plenty of servings in it.
Influenster M.
Any tater tots are good the price isn't to high they are good in tater got casseroles we eat that all the time you don't need a lot of ingredients and it come a out and rates good
Jasmine J.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
How could you not love a tater tot? They're delicious and I can't live without them. I just wish they had a little less oil in them, but I guess that would sacrifice the crispness.
Hallie M.
Carrboro
Ore-Ida tater tots are the perfect side for any meal! The seasoning adds a little more to the taste and they always have a great crunch. Only downside is that they take a long time to bake to the right level of crisp, so you have to be ready to prep in advance.

Looking for your answer?