Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Straight Fries

by Ore-Ida

The best sweet potato fries are the crispiest, and they don’t get much crispier than ORE-IDA Sweet Potato Straight Fries SWEET POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL BLEND (SOYBEAN AND COTTONSEED), MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, RICE FLOUR, DEXTRIN , SEA SALT, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE (TO RETAIN COLOR), ANNATTO (COLOR), LEAVENING [SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE], XANTHAN GUM.

Ok they use to have sweet potato fries at my high school, and to be honest that sounds pretty gross. But I love sweet potatoes, are these as good as it suppose to be ????
I've been trying to eat healthier and have had my eye on these when I see them at the grocery store. I've never ate sweet potato fries at all though and haven't tried them yet because I'm unsure. My question is- are they flavored/seasoned good? What do they taste like? Like, are they sweet or? Thanks!
Start your review of Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Straight Fries!
How would you rate this product?
Van Buren, AR
These are a healthier choice than normal french fries. I'm not big on sweet potatoes, but my family loves to make these for dinner. The price is great for the product you're getting.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet sweet 😊 I love love this sweet potatoes fried. It is a healthier alternative to French fries and it is affordable . You don't even need oil you can just pop them I the oven wait a few minutes and voila.
Riverside , CA
Get home from work, through a bunch of these in the toaster oven with a piece of banquet fried chicken, take a shower and when i get out dinner is ready. quick, simple, delicious.
Richmond, KY
Very yummy! They have just the right amount of crisp and they are very flavorful. Good with ketchup which I don't normally use. My three year old and I are fighting over what's left!
Woodridge, IL
This is a great addition to any meal! These bake perfectly and get nice and crispy in the oven. They have such a great flavor and go nicely with sweet flavorings or salty.
I am not the biggest fan of sweet potatoes but these just may make me change my mind. They had a scrumptious flavor upon which I was pleasantly surpised.
Marion , IL
Sweet potato fries are my favorite, and this is my favorite brand of them. I can get them really crunchy by baking them, and they are perfect like that.
York, PA
Omg... I love sweet potato fries with there were more companies doing them only thing I don’t really care for is they are a little salty for my taste
Yum! I love these fries. Some sweet potato fries don’t cook right but follow the directions on the bag and they turn out yummy every time. Delicious!
Naples, FL
These are my absolute most favorite product from OreIda!! Sweet potatoes can be used for dinner or dessert (with a little cinnamon butter yummy!!)