Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Straight Fries

by Ore-Ida

The best sweet potato fries are the crispiest, and they don’t get much crispier than ORE-IDA Sweet Potato Straight Fries SWEET POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL BLEND (SOYBEAN AND COTTONSEED), MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, RICE FLOUR, DEXTRIN , SEA SALT, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE (TO RETAIN COLOR), ANNATTO (COLOR), LEAVENING [SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE], XANTHAN GUM.

Ok they use to have sweet potato fries at my high school, and to be honest that sounds pretty gross. But I love sweet potatoes, are these as good as it suppose to be ????
I've been trying to eat healthier and have had my eye on these when I see them at the grocery store. I've never ate sweet potato fries at all though and haven't tried them yet because I'm unsure. My question is- are they flavored/seasoned good? What do they taste like? Like, are they sweet or? Thanks!
Start your review of Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Straight Fries!
How would you rate this product?
Louisville, KY
The Ore-Ida sweet potato straight fries are good! I wish that they would come with a sauce packet or a dip. they are good with burgers or just something you need fast. I trust this brand like all there products. They quick and easy to make. Very good!
I love sweet potato fries but hate skinning and cutting them into fries shapes. Buying frozen fries is a great way to help out with planning a meal and helps cut down on kitchen time.Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Straight Fries
blythewood
Sweet potatoes are so yummy and packed with flavor so naturally I like Ore-Ida’s sweet potato fries. They are a great alternative to the regular (Idaho) french fry. I like them straight, curly, or waffled.
Pr Du Sac, WI
Love these sweet potato fries! They are so flavorful and crispy! We make them in both the air fryer and in the oven and both are absolutely delicious! Sprinkle a little bit of cayenne pepper on top for a little bit of kick and you have yourself one amazing side!
Windermere
I’ve always preferred sweet potato fries over potato fries and these do not disappoint!! The crispy, crunchiness of these with the touch of sweetness makes them so delicious!! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting!! Perfect to pair on the side of any dinner dish!
Erie
Delicious and easy to bake! Price point is great when on sale. A family favorite. They are crispy, just have to bake them longer than what’s suggested baking time.
Doral, FL
I've tried other brands of sweet potato fries and these are the best. Thank you Ore-Ida. I love them with a little salt but especially with some smoky sweet season salt. Sooo good.
MALDEN
Straight & god when soft/ chewy as well as crispy. Long ones are fun for repeated dipping & short ones for a quick munch bite. Has a hint of seasoning flavor. Has that little mushy potato mush on the inside when biting it. Overall good with ketchup (add a bit of ground black pepper to mix if you like it spicy like me) & add a but of salt on the fries for a redefined taste. flavor.
Birmingham , AL
My husband got these from the store the other day by accident, and they actually turned out great. I tried them both baked and fried. I’m not going to lie I thought this was just going to be awful, honestly tasted amazing either way
Martinsburg
Easily some of the best sweet potato fries ive ever had. Would not recommend deep frying them as they absorb a LOT of the oil. Just add a little salt (or sugar) and you're good to go.