Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Crinkle Fries, 19 oz Bag

by Ore-Ida

Antioxidants? Sweet! All our crispy, golden delights are made from 100% real, fresh peeled, American-grown sweet potatoes. What's even sweeter? Not only are sweet potato fries an excellent source of antioxidant Beta-Carotene and Vitamin A, they have a uniquely satisfying crispness and great natural flavor! Good health never tasted so sweet!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Crinkle Fries, 19 oz Bag!
Synthia  S.
Congers, NY
Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Crinkle Fries, 19 oz Bag uploaded by Synthia  S.
Made these as a dinner side and pro: tasted good. Flavor is true sweet potato 🍠 I suggest cooking for a little long than the suggested time for a thoroughly cooked crunch. I’m overall satisfied with this healthy alternative.
Pat  C.
Elmwood Park, IL
Ore-Ida fries are the only one I serve when I make dinner. I pop them into my air flyer and they come out crispy and taste delicious. They have tater tots to which are fantastic
Casey L.
Jamestown, KY
Orida crinkle cut sweet potato fries are the best sweet potato fries on the market. Very easy to prepare, just preheat the oven pour fries on baking sheet and bake. No problem no mess. My family eats these about twice a month. These are a product I have no problem buying again. Simply delicious....
Kasi S.
Anderson, IN
The best frozen sweet potato fries at the grocery. I do cook these much longer than the suggested time and I also brown them under the broiler for just a minute at the end. They crisp really well. Good fries!
Kayla  G.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty good for frozen. Great flavor, and a good crisp if you cook them long enough. Just be careful not to burn them which can be easy. A good deal if you can get them on sale. I’m a big supporter of generic food brands.
Kerida F.
Bronx, NY
I love sweet potato fries! I really purchase these often and I enjoy them as a side for quick meals on days when I don't really want to cook at all but ordering take out will take too long.
Melissa F.
Johnstown, OH
I always buy this brand and it is one that I've had since I was a child and still think they are simple and so good. Great price and so many difderent things Oreida makes. Hash browns, onion rings, tater tots... "Get your own tots" - Napolean Dynamite
Maria G.
1,002 reviews
Kids enjoy these. Usually get them summer time. Not expensive and way to make. We make half bag usually
David  J.
West Jordan, UT
Well not much tsay they arnt that great not to me or my kids so won't reamed them to anyone so try something different
Danielle L.
YorbaLinda
These were too mushy for me, when I tried them. No one else in my family cares for them at all. I thought they were just ok.

Looking for your answer?