BY ORE-IDA

Ore Ida® Sweet Potato Straight Fries.
0g trans fat per serving.
A cholesterol free food.
See nutrition information for cholesterol content.
Excellent source of antioxidant beta carotene.
Since 1952.
French fried sweet potatoes. see more...

• Ok they use to have sweet potato fries at my high school, and to ...2 Answers
  • I've been trying to eat healthier and have had my eye on these wh...2 Answers
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I have been known that with these that I would burn them even following the directions. Even when I didn't burn them. They would still come out very good. I love the taste of them. They are very affordable. I would recommend them! Just be warn on the directions because some ovens timers are different. check on them.
Ginny R.
sweet potato fries are the best! I love keeping these on hand for quick side dishes for dinner. I mean, fresh is best, but these are great if you are in a bind. The price is right, and they cook up pretty quickly in the oven and they are delish! Highly recommend!
Staci K.
Maricopa, AZ
These don't even need any seasoning and they are delicious and flavorful. Just threw the fries into the airfryer and they were crispy and perfect. Will be buying again!
Rachel T.
Lynchburg, VA
These fries are amazing!! They are my "go to" fry for home and I always keep a bag in the freezer. We do lots of cookouts and they are perfect! Great flavor, and better for you than regular french fries. I bought at Walmart or Kroger, pretty easy to find! I would buy again and recommend to anyone looking for delicious sweet potato fries!
aldo w.
I always have this in my freezer, great substitute for fries and it's healthy for you. In my opinion sweet potato fries are way better than potato fries. No ketchup needed because it is already sweet.
Kacy P.
Sweet Potato Fries are always a treat in our house. I prefer this brand over others for flavor. I love tossing them in some cinnamon and brown sugar. Tasty treat that doubles as a healthy snack!
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
These are a tasty brand of sweet potato fries. I like mine crispy as I do regular fries. To get them crispy, I have to bake them slightly longer. So worth it, though!
Brea R.
Olive Branch, MS
I love these fries, and I always keep some in my fridge. They're great for a side item with dinner or for an appetizer. I'm so glad these exist because it keeps me from having to cut up raw sweet potatoes into fry shapes!!
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
These are actually pretty good! I use a mayo, ketchup, and spice mix for side and it is amazing! If skeptical as I was about sweet potatoes fries don't be! This are really delicious to eat
Alissa C.
Van Buren, AR
These are a healthier choice than normal french fries. I'm not big on sweet potatoes, but my family loves to make these for dinner. The price is great for the product you're getting.
Jessica L.
Brodhead, KY
I've been trying to eat healthier and have had my eye on these when I see them at the grocery store. I've never ate sweet potato fries at all though and haven't tried them yet because I'm unsure. My question is- are they flavored/seasoned good? What do they taste like? Like, are they sweet or? Thanks!
Kyndrial M.
Ok they use to have sweet potato fries at my high school, and to be honest that sounds pretty gross. But I love sweet potatoes, are these as good as it suppose to be ????