BY ORE-IDA

Ore Ida® Sweet Potato Straight Fries.
0g trans fat per serving.
A cholesterol free food.
See nutrition information for cholesterol content.
Excellent source of antioxidant beta carotene.
Since 1952.
French fried sweet potatoes. see more...

• Ok they use to have sweet potato fries at my high school, and to ...2 Answers
  • I've been trying to eat healthier and have had my eye on these wh...2 Answers
Ginny R.
Foodie Expert
sweet potato fries are the best! I love keeping these on hand for quick side dishes for dinner. I mean, fresh is best, but these are great if you are in a bind. The price is right, and they cook up pretty quickly in the oven and they are delish! Highly recommend!
Staci K.
Maricopa
These don't even need any seasoning and they are delicious and flavorful. Just threw the fries into the airfryer and they were crispy and perfect. Will be buying again!
Rachel T.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
These fries are amazing!! They are my "go to" fry for home and I always keep a bag in the freezer. We do lots of cookouts and they are perfect! Great flavor, and better for you than regular french fries. I bought at Walmart or Kroger, pretty easy to find! I would buy again and recommend to anyone looking for delicious sweet potato fries!
aldo w.
Foodie Expert
I always have this in my freezer, great substitute for fries and it's healthy for you. In my opinion sweet potato fries are way better than potato fries. No ketchup needed because it is already sweet.
Kacy P.
Foodie Expert
Sweet Potato Fries are always a treat in our house. I prefer this brand over others for flavor. I love tossing them in some cinnamon and brown sugar. Tasty treat that doubles as a healthy snack!
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
These are a tasty brand of sweet potato fries. I like mine crispy as I do regular fries. To get them crispy, I have to bake them slightly longer. So worth it, though!
Tabitha C.
Richmond, KY
Foodie Expert
Very yummy! They have just the right amount of crisp and they are very flavorful. Good with ketchup which I don't normally use. My three year old and I are fighting over what's left!
Chloe C.
Foodie Expert
This is a great addition to any meal! These bake perfectly and get nice and crispy in the oven. They have such a great flavor and go nicely with sweet flavorings or salty.
Bella K.
Foodie Expert
Love sweet potato fries, especially Ore Ida's. I dip them in honey or ketchup. Pairs well with a hot dog or hamburger in the summertime.
Emma O.
Foodie Expert
These are a great alternative to regular fries. I can season them the way I like, and cook them the way I like too.
Kyndrial M.
Ok they use to have sweet potato fries at my high school, and to be honest that sounds pretty gross. But I love sweet potatoes, are these as good as it suppose to be ????
Jessica L.
Brodhead, KY
I've been trying to eat healthier and have had my eye on these when I see them at the grocery store. I've never ate sweet potato fries at all though and haven't tried them yet because I'm unsure. My question is- are they flavored/seasoned good? What do they taste like? Like, are they sweet or? Thanks!