Ore-Ida Straight Cut Sweet Potato Fries, 19 oz Bag

The best sweet potato fries are the crispiest, and they don’t get much crispier than ORE-IDA Sweet Potato Straight Fries

Ok they use to have sweet potato fries at my high school, and to be honest that sounds pretty gross. But I love sweet potatoes, are these as good as it suppose to be ????
I've been trying to eat healthier and have had my eye on these when I see them at the grocery store. I've never ate sweet potato fries at all though and haven't tried them yet because I'm unsure. My question is- are they flavored/seasoned good? What do they taste like? Like, are they sweet or? Thanks!
Start your review of Ore-Ida Straight Cut Sweet Potato Fries, 19 oz Bag!
Alexis P.
Wenatchee, WA
Ore-Ida Straight Cut Sweet Potato Fries, 19 oz Bag uploaded by Alexis P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so easy to cook in an air-fryer! They come out crunchy but soft on the inside; all you need is to add a little of your own spices because they definitely lack in flavor aside from the sweetness of the potato.
Sarah H.
Rock Hill, SC
These sweet potato fries satisfy the guilty pleasure of eating fries, but are a healthier option. They get super crispy in the air fryer!
Michelle  C.
Beavercreek, OR
I don’t buy a lot of frozen appetizers, however this is a freeze staple in my house hold. I trust this brand because it’s a great quality for the price. These are so delicious and easy to prepare. Plus they taste so good. You can dip them in ranch or even a butter/brown sugar dip too.
Jessica C.
Shepherd, TX
Put these in the air fryer and they are so crispy and good. I love sweet potato fries and these are the best I’ve found.
Adrianna D.
I love sweet potato fries and these are excellent! They have great flavor and crisp up in the oven perfectly!
Matthew P.
Troy, OH
Ore-ida is my personal go to for anything frozen potato like hash browns potatoes fries of any kind they taste the best
Ashley M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
1,155 reviews
Purchased at: Publix
I love sweet potato fries and these are the best brand that I can find. I have tried several but these taste so amazing. They are not too salty and don’t get soggy.
Carmen  R.
Sebring, FL
I love sweet potatoes for many year I make a dessert with sweet potato sometimes I buy in supermarket fresh but I forgot and go to garbage whith ore aida always have fresh I cook with milk
Alyssa M.
Columbus, OH
Mmmmm yummy so so good. I like dipping them in syrup. Definitely not the healthiest if snacks when u add sugary syrun but ore Ida is good price and good ingredients
Erin F.
Jacksonville, NC
Love sweet potato fries great flavor and affordable usually add a little salt or garlic salt for added flavor