Ore-Ida Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes uploaded by Amanda F.

BY ORE-IDA

Ore Ida® Shredded® Hash Brown Potatoes.
0g fat per serving.
70 calories per serving.
Gluten free.
Since 1952.
Disney frozen in theaters in 3D.
A chance to win!
Grade A potatoes.
100% American. see more...

Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
These are really good but the bag I bought says " now comes out even crispier!" I looked at the ingredients and it has potatoes and something to retain the natural color. Not sure how they can claim that the potatoes somehow are even crispier than before. Whatever. Anyway, they're delicious and cook pretty quickly. I always add diced red onion, bell pepper, chili powder, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley--so good.
Tara K.
Pilot Mound, IA
I really like Ore-Ida hashbrowns to use in my breakfast burritos. I like them crispy and I like them mushy. Yum! I also love making cheesy hashbrown casserole with them. Just add some sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, cheese and cornflakes and bake it! Great, wholesome side dish.
Kayla S.
Concord, NC
I love these. Super quick and easy to make, and they are always delicious, and go well with breakfast or dinner.
Danika H.
Marion, IA
Really good however I don't like them as much by themselves, I like throwing in some onion and diced peppers.
Jennifer G.
Ocean View, NJ
Love making these for breakfast! So quick and easy and truly tastes like you are at a restaurant.
Stephanie S.
Fort worth tx
I love these they are easy to make and my kids love them also.. Love quick and easy things and they taste great!!
Lindsey O.
How do I get these crispy like in a restaurant?