Ore-Ida Ready in 5 Extra Crispy Golden Fries, 4.25 oz Box

by Ore-Ida

Ore-Ida(r) Easy Fries(r) are deliciously crispy on the outside, light and tender on the inside! With specially prepared Ore-Ida(r) Golden Fries(tm) tucked between an upper and lower crisping sheet, the heat from your microwave cooks them to crispy perfection in less than 4 minutes.

Are these as crispy as the fries cooked in the oven?
Start your review of Ore-Ida Ready in 5 Extra Crispy Golden Fries, 4.25 oz Box!
Dawn W.
Torrington, CT
The fries are just as good they are so crispy and delicious and they are made quick in the oven and taste absolutely phenomenal they're better than any fast food place that you can go to I absolutely love when we have fries from the Florida brand they're delicious
Caila G.
Marrero, LA
I use these all the time for my lunch. They come in a crisping box so you can heat in the microwave. Believe it or not they actually get crispy. I had my doubts about this product but it definitely exceeded my expectations!
Kimberly P.
Rome, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great you can throw them in the oven or you can actually fry them on the stove you still use oil with them or you can even put them in the airfryer they always come out crispy and delicious and I use them in my house all the time they're not that high and they're always delicious
Alyssa C.
Wentzville, MO
These were always my go to when I was younger. They come out perfectly crisp every time! And who doesn’t love something that’s fast with high quality in today’s society?
Janet N.
The fries come scattered in the box, there aren’t too many in there! They were easily accessible at my dollar tree and they were good and decent.
Kathy L.
Chippewa Falls, WI
I buy these and cook them in the airfryer, which makes them super crispy, but I like them that way. A seasoned steak fry version would be a nice variation to try. I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Ariela S.
New york
Love em! So crispy and crunchy! I love extra crispy thin fries. This is our best lunch time meal :) We tried others but always wins
Lasharay O.
This brand of French fries is the only brand French fries that much children eat at always keep a nice big bag of these in my freezer. This is a brand of French fries that I don't mind paying for you definitely get your money's worth or even a little bit more advice I sell my fries are always golden Brown and crispy and with a little bit of salt they are the perfect perfect French fries.
Mariela M.
Bluffton
2,508 reviews
I love this product is very good for me they are delicious I love them super rich 😍😍😍
Tanya V.
Coos Bay, OR
Perfectly made for dipping in ketchup or ranch and eating as a side for hamburgers or hot dogs
Ask a question to the Influenster community...