Ore-Ida Potatoes O'Brien with Onions & Peppers

by Ore-Ida

Share the Great American potato with your family. Proudly nestled on the Oregon-Idaho border, Ore-Ida potato experts have been serving locally grown taters from the heartland of potato country since 1952. All our crispy, golden, Grade A products are made from 100% real, fresh peeled, American grown potatoes. We take great care to cut, season, and freeze them in under an hour to lock in all the delicious, freshly cooked flavor. Your family deserves the highest quality because, if it's not Grade A, it's not Ore-Ida! Highest Quality - Grade A Perfect companion to winning at mealtime Perfect for those keeping kosher Made from 100% Real US grown potatoes Deliciously gluten-free POTATOES, ONIONS, GREEN BELL PEPPERS, RED BELL PEPPERS, DEXTROSE, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE (TO RETAIN NATURAL COLOR).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ore-Ida Potatoes O'Brien with Onions & Peppers!
Tutor Key , KY
These Ore-Ida potatoes are great! I am a vegetarian so this potatoes makes a meal for me. I am very satisfied with the taste and the price is reasonable. I would recommend this brand to others. I will definitely buy again.
FRANKFORT, KY
My husband loves these! The little diced potatoes on their own are delicious but add the onions & peppers and it's just over the top! You don't even have to add any extra seasoning. They don't take too long to make and are a great breakfast or side item for  your breakfast! We usually do this with sprinkled cheese on top to make sure we hit another food group or a fried eggs. Super yummy!  Ore-Ida Potatoes O'Brien with Onions & Peppers is a morning favorite!
Was able to grab a bag or two of these bc of a really good local grocery store deal. They were fantastic on their own, served with different breakfast items, or crisped up for breakfast burritos.

I'd definitely recommend!

I'd definitely recommend!
Fresno
The pro is that they're crispy and nice and perfect the con is that the onions like to stick to my spatula or they like to Cluster up and stick together and not spread out throughout the potatoes and the product so that would probably be the downfall for me
These potatoes are an excellent addition to eggs and sausage as a breakfast or dinner. One of my families favorite meals is potatoes o Brian with eggs, sausage, peppers, cheese, tomatoes and bacon a cooked up in one big pot with a side of toast
Flushing, MI
So yummy! Perfect addition to a hearty breakfast with some eggs and cheese! One pack EASILY feeds my family of five. No need to even season! So delicious and my family’s perfect go-to for breakfast at home!
East Freedom, PA
Ore-Ida Potatoes O'Brien with Onions & Peppers uploaded by Dorie G.
This is a staple food in my household. They are quick and easy to make. Nice size prices of potato with onions and bothered and green peppers. Nothing easier than potatoes and eggs for breakfast or dinner. Fried up alone with a little salads or mixed with scrambled eggs. I have used them for the bottom of casseroles. They are also great just as a side for steaks or meatloaf. There are seriously hundreds of meal ideas with these. They are inexpensive and only 50 calories per serving.
I couldn’t eat much when I was in the first trimester of pregnancy, but these were my go-to. Soooo delicious and you don’t even need to season them. Also easy and convenient
Ceresco, MI
My boyfriend loves potatoes, fries, and hashbrowns. When I buy these for him, he goes crazy! They are delicious and super easy to make, just throw them in the oven really quick!
Heaven on Earth
These are actually really good if you cook them right and add salt and pepper and you have some really bomb potatoes. And they go great with cheesy scrambled eggs! Yesss

Looking for your answer?