Ore-Ida Potatoes O'Brien with Onions & Peppers

by Ore-Ida

Share the Great American potato with your family. Proudly nestled on the Oregon-Idaho border, Ore-Ida potato experts have been serving locally grown taters from the heartland of potato country since 1952. All our crispy, golden, Grade A products are made from 100% real, fresh peeled, American grown potatoes. We take great care to cut, season, and freeze them in under an hour to lock in all the delicious, freshly cooked flavor. Your family deserves the highest quality because, if it's not Grade A, it's not Ore-Ida! Highest Quality - Grade A Perfect companion to winning at mealtime Perfect for those keeping kosher Made from 100% Real US grown potatoes Deliciously gluten-free POTATOES, ONIONS, GREEN BELL PEPPERS, RED BELL PEPPERS, DEXTROSE, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE (TO RETAIN NATURAL COLOR).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ore-Ida Potatoes O'Brien with Onions & Peppers!
Clanton, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to pick a package of this up from time to time. It really good great alongside a Tex-Mex omelet or to serve as a side for dinner. They are easy to cook up especially if you have an electric skillet. Easy, quick side with just the right amount of onions and peppers. Affordable and easy to find in most grocery stores. #breakfast #hashbrowns #sidedish #food #cooking #family #home #dinner
Milwaukee, WI
These are my favorite for breakfast! I like to cook these in the frying pan and when they’re nice and crispy I add a couple eggs and continue cooking it until the eggs are set. I prefer shopping at target and sometimes the ones with peppers aren’t in stock so I often have to purchase the regular ones.
Wymore, NE
Our family could probably live off of potato’s. We use those in a lot of different dishes but one of our favorites is using these in tacos to substitute meat. Potatoes are life and when you mix peppers and onions in it makes life better. I don’t make the rules. That’s just how it is.
Spring Lake, NC
Another life saving quicky. Im actually not a fan of cooked peppers and onions, but when you pan fry these potatoes and it’s premixed in, it’s actually not bad! Super easy, saves time from peeling and cutting, and makes a super quick side for breakfast or anytime really!
Ore-Ida Potatoes O'Brien with Onions & Peppers uploaded by Safi B.
Purchased at: Publix
This is my go to when I don’t feel like making this from scratch. It’s quick easy and tastes just as good as my homemade version. My only request, more onions and peppers please!! I feel like they’re sparingly scattered throughout.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these to cook in the morning and mix it up with eggs and sausage. This is the perfect combo to eat as is or roll it up in a tortilla. The onions and peppers is what I love in this mixture.
Franklin, KS
Absolutely love these and so do my picky kids! They’re quick, easy, and affordable. I wish they sold bigger bags as one bag doesn’t feed a family - or maybe I just have some little piglets ;)
Milton, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a breakfast staple when camping we make a dish called campers hash and mix sausage and eggs in a cast iron skillet and cook until done. It is so feeling and yummy perfect start to a camping day..
philadelphia , PA
for being a frozen item they have a lot of flavor & they are very inexpensive. I like this because it saves you time from cutting everything in little pieces if your trying to save yourself some time.
Atco, NJ
My absolute favorite Ore-Ida product! I make an amazon breakfast sandwich on an everything loaf of bread, sunny side up eggs, bacon, chipotle mayo, and Ore-Ida O’Brien Potatoes! So good, affordable, and customizable!

Looking for your answer?