Ore-Ida Onion Tater Tots, 32 oz Bag

by Ore-Ida

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ore-Ida Onion Tater Tots, 32 oz Bag!
Carrie B.
Smyrna, TN
Our family absolutely loves Ore-Ida Tator Tots and Crinkle Cut Fries from the youngest to the oldest! They are wonderful baked in a convection oven on top of a rack or fried in a little oil for that golden crunch! Try sprinkling curry powder over the top!
Jade W.
I am a huge potato lover. This is great because I use an air fryer and the directions on the bag operates my cooking time and temp well. I love how these stay in form and are best.
Bobbie L.
I liked these minis just as well as the regular version. I picked them up for something different but they really weren't.
Debbie G.
Nazareth, PA
We use these in our air fryer for the same setting used for frozen fries, and they are always great!  We get the big bulk package of them, and have them on football days, we decorate them as well!  Always a hit, will buy again, can't say enough!!!!!!
Chirag P.
Aurora, IL
These with salt and vinegar are my favourite food that reminds me of fish and chips in London. They obviously aren't the same shape or anything but they hold the vinegar and are crunchy on the outside but nice and mushy on the inside.
Ruth J.
Cleveland, TN
What can I say? These are great for anything and everything. Tater tots in general are a comfort food. I love them and they are definitely on my favorites list.

Looking for your answer?