Ore-Ida Onion Mini Tater Tots, 28 oz Bag

Seasoned, shredded potatoes; made with real onions. ; Share the Great American Potato with Your Family: Proudly nestled on the Oregon-Idaho border, Ore-Ida potato experts have been serving locally grown taters from the heartland of potato country since 1952. All our crispy, golden, Grade A products are made from 100% real, fresh peeled, American-grown potatoes. We take great care to cut, season, and freeze them in under an hour to lock in all the delicious, freshly cooked flavor. Your family deserves the highest quality because if it's not Grade A, it's not Ore-Ida!

is there a major difference between the regular tots and the onion tots?
What do you enjoy about this? How do you prepare it? What ingredients do you add/use?
Does these tots have that frozen food taste to them?
Start your review of Ore-Ida Onion Mini Tater Tots, 28 oz Bag!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Ore-Ida Onion Mini Tater Tots, 28 oz Bag uploaded by Rosie N.
These mini tater tots are the perfect size for breakfast! I pan-fried and flatten them like hash browns and then once they are crispy, I pour in the battered eggs with breakfast sausages. It's the best filling for a couple of breakfast burritos! I've tried this with other tater tots but it does not work as well as this bag. It comes in a 28 oz bag and costs about $1.99 and I get about 6-7 servings. Overall, love it and we buy about two bags at a time each grocery run and keep it in the freezer!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,285 reviews
These tater tots are delicious and versatile. Recently I’ve had success making them in the air dryer. They are a perfect side or could be used in a breakfast casserole.
Melanie R.
Sugar grove , IL
Ore-Ida Onion Mini Tater Tots, 28 oz Bag uploaded by Melanie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These tater tots are my favorite brand. They crisp up really nicely in the air fryer and they have really good flavor.
Robin S.
Bellefonte, PA
Who doesn’t love tater tots. I use these for maybe a burger night or cheesesteaks. Family loves them
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
A great side dish with any meal. I add these to breakfast mixed with eggs. I also like to have these with dinner in place of mashed potatoes, because they are so convenient to prepare.
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Ore-Ida is a brand I grew up on, raised my kids on and now raise my grandchildren on. We all love potatoes especially Ore-Ida potatoes. These tater tots are delicious to eat alone or paired with many different foods. I always have at least one bag on hand to have for any occasion. I have prepared them several different ways which include, baking in the oven, deep frying, and even using them in recipes of mine, like tater tot casserole that my family loves to eat. No matter the way I decide to prepare them they always come out golden brown and crispy. Every time I open a bag of Ore-Ida tater tots I know it's going to be a good tasteful meal. Eating them alone with a bit of ketchup or on top of a casserole, they are the number one tater tot in my book. DELICIOUS
Aiyana M.
Reno, NV
I throw some of these in the oven when I need something quick for a side or even just a little snack. Tater tots are the best! I like to dip them in ketchup or ranch. These ones crisp up nicely.
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Ore-Ida Onion Mini Tater Tots, 28 oz Bag uploaded by Shalayna G.
Ore Ida potatoes are one of my favorites to cook at home. The onion tater tots are seasoned perfectly with shredded morsels of potato and real onion. I love that they're made from 100% real potatoes they are gluten-free and a cholesterol free food. They have been around since 1952 which is a hard for me because that lets me know they know what they're doing. I like that there's a few options on cooking them you can bake them in the oven or you can deep fry them and I like that both ways you get the perfect crisp each time they're not soggy and gummy. In my personal opinion I think the quality of product is totally worth the $3.29 a bag. My family highly recommends this brand!
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,165 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Ore-Ida mini tater tots are definitely not my favorite. If I have a meal that they will go with then possibly I would eat them. I am not a huge fan of them though. I don’t like how when you bite into a tater tot and there are all little pieces of potatoes. To me it’s a weird taste. I have had them for breakfast with eggs and bacon and they tasted a lot better. I would rather French fries over tater tots. However, I would still recommend them to others. They are not usually on my grocery list, if they are at all.
JENNIFER C.
Foley, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these!!! My family absolutely loves these tater tots! We cook them in the air fryer and they taste superb!! 5 stars here Ora Ida:)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...