GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsJust Crack An Egg
Ore-Ida All American Scramble Kit Breakfast Bowls, 3 oz Cup

Ore-Ida Just Crack an Egg All American Scramble Kit Breakfast Bowls, 3 oz Cup

When it comes to matters of the heart, it's hard not to fall for the All American breakfast next door: bacon, egg and cheese scramble. Score that love for yourself with the All American Scramble, packed with diced Ore Ida potatoes, sharp cheddar cheese and mouth-watering uncured bacon - just add a fresh egg!

Doo you sell these in england?
Has anyone tried these? Are they good and worth the money.?
Which flavor is the best one?
Start your review of Ore-Ida Just Crack an Egg All American Scramble Kit Breakfast Bowls, 3 oz Cup!
Shawnte K.
Columbus, OH
Ore-Ida Just Crack an Egg All American Scramble Kit Breakfast Bowls, 3 oz Cup uploaded by Shawnte K.
This is great for an easy healthy breakfast for kids or adults. My kids like to crack their own egg. It makes them feel like they are doing some real cooking. The ingredients are fresh and I’ve had no complaints yet, just empty bowls.
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Ore-Ida Just Crack an Egg All American Scramble Kit Breakfast Bowls, 3 oz Cup uploaded by Kelsey H.
These are my go to for breakfast at home. I homeschool in the morning and these are quick for me to make and eat while my child is doing school. They have multiple varieties but this one is my favorite.
Jessica C.
Fort Collins, CO
Ore-Ida Just Crack an Egg All American Scramble Kit Breakfast Bowls, 3 oz Cup uploaded by Jessica C.
So good! After making another flavor first, I learned to add 2 eggs to this bowl. There is definitely enough room for 2 and makes the egg to mix-in ratio better. I wish that the cook time for 2 eggs were in the instructions.
Kendra H.
Battle Creek, MI
Ore-Ida Just Crack an Egg All American Scramble Kit Breakfast Bowls, 3 oz Cup uploaded by Kendra H.
#JustCrackanEgg #Complimentary @JustCrackanEgg @Influenster.eats @Influenster @Contest.. Easy, healthy way to start your morning.. Just add an egg and cook in microwave for about a minute and your ready for breakfast or a healthy snack.
Anabel F.
Castle Rock, CO
Ore-Ida Just Crack an Egg All American Scramble Kit Breakfast Bowls, 3 oz Cup uploaded by Anabel F.
A nice snack for a busy morning. I had the All American scramble, and I think the bacon and the cheddar cheese gave it a nice flavor. If I were to have one of the other flavors I think that you would need to add some spices to add flavor to them, such salt, pepper, or maybe even some hot sauce. It’s definitely not a full meal but it will tide you over for couple of hours.
Shania R.
Henrico, VA
Ore-Ida Just Crack an Egg All American Scramble Kit Breakfast Bowls, 3 oz Cup uploaded by Shania R.
If I was a fan of this mix I’d enjoy it more because it’s so darn time saving but for the price I’d rather make my own omelette. I’ve heard the veggie mix isn’t too bad but they were all sold out
Heidi W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ore-Ida Just Crack an Egg All American Scramble Kit Breakfast Bowls, 3 oz Cup uploaded by Heidi W.
Made these for my eldest son. He loves them! And they are SO easy! Open up the ingredients, crack an egg into the cup, and microwave! He wants me to buy more. But they are so easy, they are great for school mornings or early hockey games. The variety not cups is good, too. #JustCrackAnEgg #complimentary @JustCrackAnEgg @Influenster.eats @Influenster
Jea K.
Sugar Land, TX
Ore-Ida Just Crack an Egg All American Scramble Kit Breakfast Bowls, 3 oz Cup uploaded by Jea K.
It def does make your life easy and makes your chopping and breakfast faster. But I found the taste way below par than the fresh veggies.
Ray M.
Orlando, FL
Ore-Ida Just Crack an Egg All American Scramble Kit Breakfast Bowls, 3 oz Cup uploaded by Ray M.
I recommend this if you want a quick omelet without a lot of time, effort, or prep work. Just peel the lid off, put in the included ingredients in the easy to open packages, mix in an egg (or two if you’re really hungry), and then microwave!
Melissa F.
Ore-Ida Just Crack an Egg All American Scramble Kit Breakfast Bowls, 3 oz Cup uploaded by Melissa F.
These are so good for mornings on the go. No mess with pans and dishes. Kids love them for school and I love them for work.