BY ORE-IDA

The best food starts with the best ingredients. see more...

Erin C.
This brand is by far the best when it comes to frozen potatoes in my opinion they just taste better than other brands. The hash browns are amazing. If you mix them with cheese, sour cream and cream of chicken you get the absolute best cheesy potato casserole ever! Try it!
America R.
Philadelphia, PA
I can never get it right if I try to make them myself so I usually come back to these. They're very good and easy to make. The brand is the best for potato products
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
My go to shredded hashbrowns! The shred weeks fear for casseroles, hot dishes and the Midwestern specialty: funeral potatoes (strange name but delish I promise). I haven't ever just fried them up, only baked them in the dishes mentioned above but they've worked great for those!
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
These hash browns taste great, and can be found at any grocery store freezer section. They're very reasonably-priced, and are perfect for making an easy cheesy hash brown potato casserole for Thanksgiving
Alexandria V.
As a hash brown lover, these are amazing. The task of making your own is terrible estate crisply early in the morning. These are easy to store and easy to make. They don't take too long, and always come out perfect!
Lindsay W.
Keep these stashed in the freezer for weekend breakfasts. I like to add some onions to them when i cook them up in the stove. Also use them for hash brown casseroles.
Kitty S.
I prefer uasing the tater cakes that I can bake in the toaster over these as they don't brown up as nicely as I would like them to. But taste wise they are good.
Tracy O.
Its looks really great, i love the way it tastes Turned out amazing, i will definitely use this product again.
Sue L.
NANAIMO, BC
Love any kind of potatoes in my house. These are fast and easy to make, never any leftovers. We add cheese and green onions