Ore-Ida Hash Browns uploaded by Claudia C.

BY ORE-IDA

Ore Ida® Hash Browns.
0g trans fat per serving.
Since 1952.
Southern style diced potatoes.
Made with Grade A potatoes. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
I love how easy these are to make. Just throw them into a frying pan and put them on your stove adding any extra seasonings you want to add a kick. I personally like putting ketchup on mine when they're done cooking. Everyone in my family loves these.
Nicole I.
Nicole I.
Ovilla, TX
    This type of hash browns are definitely one of my favorite. I would recommend that everyone should get the diced hash browns instead of shredded. The shredded ones lack good texture. Hash browns need to have a crispy outer layer but in the middle it is hot and soft. I like to eat these with a sunny side up egg and sausage. I sometimes eat the hash browns with ketchup. Totally Southern with a little tang of ketchup, you can say that is weird but wait till you try it.
Bill E.
Bill E.
For those of you who now the brand this might be ok. But I
didn't know the brand and fell for the wrong product description. It says
"perfectly done" so I was assuming, this is already baked and needs
to be heated or baked just a little bit. But then it was all raw - shock. Second,
when it was done, the potatoes didn't even taste like potatoes to me. It has a
very artificial taste. Today I'm bringing this product back to get my money
back. Misleading product description was the main factor here.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
We are a hash Brown fans! We have it for breakfast almost everyday! We just stopped at Sam's Club to buy more! Sam's has a better price for these potatoes! I seasoned it with sea salt HUMMM so yummy
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand! These hashBrowns are easy to make and very delicious. They are easy to season and customize to your tastes.
Suzette T.
Suzette T.
Baton Rouge , LA
Met my expectations beyond what I thought they would. Wonderful used in my breakfast casserole.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Alton, IL
In my family, Thanksgiving simply would not be the same without a variety of potato dishes to choose from. My absolute favorite has to be cheesy potato casserole. These hash browns are just perfect for this dish. I have not been able to find another brand that even comes close. Texture, taste, and everything else, these can't be beat.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Foodie Expert
These work so well in recipes. I love making cheesy potato casserole and adding peppers and onions. My family loves it!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
These are very delicious. They are great for a snack or with a meal. So easy to make
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
These are the best tasting hash browns you can buy they are great and recipes and usually cook up really fast. They are great for a side dish for breakfast or in casseroles, it is also good when you add onions or green peppers to them.