Ore-Ida Hash Browns uploaded by Claudia C.

BY ORE-IDA

Ore Ida® Hash Browns.
0g trans fat per serving.
Since 1952.
Southern style diced potatoes.
Made with Grade A potatoes. see more...

Nicole I.
Ovilla, TX
    This type of hash browns are definitely one of my favorite. I would recommend that everyone should get the diced hash browns instead of shredded. The shredded ones lack good texture. Hash browns need to have a crispy outer layer but in the middle it is hot and soft. I like to eat these with a sunny side up egg and sausage. I sometimes eat the hash browns with ketchup. Totally Southern with a little tang of ketchup, you can say that is weird but wait till you try it.
Bill E.
For those of you who now the brand this might be ok. But I
didn't know the brand and fell for the wrong product description. It says
"perfectly done" so I was assuming, this is already baked and needs
to be heated or baked just a little bit. But then it was all raw - shock. Second,
when it was done, the potatoes didn't even taste like potatoes to me. It has a
very artificial taste. Today I'm bringing this product back to get my money
back. Misleading product description was the main factor here.
Amanda A.
Alton, IL
In my family, Thanksgiving simply would not be the same without a variety of potato dishes to choose from. My absolute favorite has to be cheesy potato casserole. These hash browns are just perfect for this dish. I have not been able to find another brand that even comes close. Texture, taste, and everything else, these can't be beat.
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
I make all kinds of breakfast and dinner and lunch dishes with this hashbrowns and there the only hash browns i will purchase this brand is great!
Sydney K.
Crystal Lake, IL
Foodie Expert
These taste amazing! I love hash browns so much and these are probably my favorite to eat!
Melissa A.
Foodie Expert
I love me some good hashbrowns, and Ore-Ida doesn't disappoint!! Great flavor and cooks up well!
brenda s.
Cypress, TX
Talk about easy ! I love food that is fast and easy to prepare.This fits the bill. Great for when you are in a hurry and need to have breakfast ready quick. And what makes these the best is the favor.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
I love this for easy and quick recipes! They're great to use for breakfast or to use in casseroles!
Breanne B.
Foodie Expert
I love these hash browns they taste amazing when cooked just right and even more so when with the right meal
Dana W.
Dublin, GA
These have hash browns have become a tradition for my husband and I on the weekends. We love them. And the best thing is you can add any toppings you want or just eat them plain and they're great!