BY ORE-IDA

Ore-Ida® Grillers Golden Thick Cut Potatoes.
0g trans fat per serving.
Grills in 15 mins.
Since 1952.
New!
Crispy potato slices.
Made with potatoes.
Grade A. see more...

Heather B.
My grandmother loves to throw Ore-Ida fries in the oven as a quick side-dish, but you can get tired of fries once a week or every other week, so when we discovered these in the grocery store, we just had to try them. They crisp up well on the outside, while remaining fluffy and soft inside, offering a nice contrast of texture and good mouth feel, and offer good flavor as they are, or something to add onto with some paprika, or herbs and cheese, or even a little bit of salsa, depending on your mood and taste buds.
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
I absolutely love these. It's awesome that they can be cooked on the grill. These go great with burgers, hot dogs, and any other foods cooked on the grill.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
I am all for easy quick dinners and this is just that. Super simple and easy to throw on and cook for a quick dinner and everyone loves them!
Chris G.
Bronx, NY
Normally I go for crinkle or curly fries, but once I had these they made it to the top of my preferred list!!
Ed K.
Another great Ore-Ida potato product. If convenience is important than this is your product b
Tina R.
These are so good. My grandchildren love them. It is just something different than fries.
Melissa B.
Love them!! Actually found them at my local 99 cents store and had to try them.
mayra q.
San Bernardino, CA
Picked these up at my local grocery store for 99cents. i baked them this golden brown and then added cheese on top with some herbs and i have to say they were amazing
Erica G.
Can i cook these even without a grill?