BY ORE-IDA

Ore Ida??® Golden Twirls®?? French Fried Potatoes with Skins.
0g Trans Fat Per Serving.
Since 1952.
Made with Grade A Potatoes. see more...

• Do you need to turn them over when baking? Or just placing them i...5 Answers
  • Do you like these better fried or baked?6 Answers
  • "They taste great and crisp up really well without greasiness." in 1 review
  • "I love these, they're perfectly crisply and delicious and easy to make for a quick snack or a side for dinner" in 1 review
Brenda R.
These are pretty good and affordable! You can get them at most stores. I prefer the zesty ones more though
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
We put these in the oven at our house and they always taste so good. We add a bit of seasoning to it to give it a bit more kick. They need to lay flat on the baking sheet otherwise they do not cook very well. It is also important to flip them over half way through. They aren't too difficult but it is recommended that you follow the directions.
Quyen L.
Rocky Hill, CT
I love curly fries! I used to bake them in the toaster/oven, but that takes too long so I just microwave them. I'd line the microwavable dish with paper towels to soak up the grease. Depends on the cooking time, they come out very crispy. I It's fast and doesn't required much to cook.
Yasmin Z.
Omg I really love thiss ! I really love these kind of French fries and I always buy them when I go to the store I just have to I really loved them they are just sooooooo good and me and my sister always eat it.
Rachel R.
I love oreida fries! All the taste without all the calories! They get just as cripsy in the oven as they do in the deep fryer. My kids love these fries, I always make sure their is a bag in the freezer! Awesome price too! I highly suggest these!
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
My family really enjoys ore ida products, and we have a deep freezer stocked with varieties.

The kiddos really like the whimsy of golden twirls. They like to play with their fries and make them spring up.

I like the taste of the fries. They taste great and crisp up really well without greasiness.
Nicole S.
The curly style fries are seasoned perfectly and I can enjoy fast food fries that are much tastier and healthier than any fast food place can offer!
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I love these products. So delicious. I especially like the spicy variety. They are reasonably priced and are a great addition to a dinner of burgers.
Rebecca A.
These are seriously some of my favorite fries! They remind me of pig tails. Drizzle some olive oil on them and add some extra season they are amazing.
Mary L.
Grand Blanc , MI
I was skeptical of these fries at first because curly fries are my favorite, but these come really close to some of the best I have ever tasted.
Rachel R.
Foodie Expert
Do you like these better fried or baked?
Liz L.
Do you need to turn them over when baking? Or just placing them in a baking tray will let both sides bake till they are golden and crispy?