BY ORE-IDA

Breanna G.
Radiant, VA
Absolutely LOVE these! Ive always been a fan of McDonalds hashbrowns, I could make a meal out of them! so I do, with these. I use these for literally everything. breakfast, lunch or dinner. they are so amazing and the taste is just the perfect amount of everything.
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
While I think these hash browns are great tasting, they do cost more than other brands. I think Ore Ida makes a quality product; but, not sure the quality is enough to make them worth the higher price.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia , PA
My hubby loves these on a Sunday morning. They taste like i actually had time to prepare a full breakfast from scratch. he thinks they are perfect with a bit of ketchup.
These hash browns are almost as good as McDonalds! These are a perfect quick breakfast side for mornings on the go. Delicious and crispy! I would definitely recommend this product.
Skye R.
Joliet, Il
These things are amazing!!! They absolutely remind me of McDonalds hash-browns, maybe even better!!! Perfect for mornings or a quick snack throughout the day
Heather H.
Gastonia, NC
My family really enjoy these. They do remind us of the ones from McDonald's. I bake then longer than the box says, so that they are crispy.
Cayla M.
Yuba City, CA
I grew up on these! had these so much for breakfast as a child. and love them now! taste the beat right out the oven. crispier the better!
Lauren H.
I'm a sucker for anything potato, and I love these! they're similar to McDonald's hash browns but I like these better
Lisa J.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
These are yummy and great for a busy mornings. My son loves them so I always try to keep them stocked.
Anooshy S.
Whitby, Ontario
Love these! They're perfect as a quick snack or to eat on the go and I love to have them for breakfast!
Ashley J.