BY ORE-IDA

The best food starts with the best ingredients. Since our beginnings over 50 years ago, Ore-Ida has been located in the heart of America's finest potato growing region--the Pacific Northwest. In fact, the name Ore-Ida is a combination of "Oregon" and "Idaho." That's how proud we are of our great potato heritage. Surrounded by the nation's best potato farms, Ore-Ida partners with farmers who meet our high standards to bring you the best potato side dishes in America. We hope your family enjoys eating them as much as we enjoy making them. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI
I buy these quite often and like Ore-ida brand. We make them in the oven or sometimes the deep fryer and they are pretty tasty, especially with lots of ketchup!
Tuti Fruti Reviews ..
Raleigh
There's nothing like homemade fries, but when I'm in a bind with time, definitely Ore Ida brand is the one on our table. The closest to homemade I can get.
kim v.
Easy to make ,tastes great less grease then a lot of other products !! Not bad to throw in the oven for a quick snack with some friends over .
Lacey F.
When I am too lazy to make my own french fries, I use these. They are tasty and convenient, but I would rather make my own.