Ore-Ida Golden Fries French Fried Potatoes

The best food starts with the best ingredients. Since our beginnings over 50 years ago, Ore-Ida has been located in the heart of America's finest potato growing region, the Pacific Northwest. In fact, the name Ore-Ida is a combination of "Oregon" and "Idaho." That's how proud we are of our great potato heritage. Surrounded by the nation's best potato farms, Ore-Ida partners with farmers who meet our high standard to bring you America's favorite french fries. Our commitment to high standards also means we never stop improving our delicious fries. Like these new crinkle cut fries--we've made them crispier than ever, for a taste your family will love. see more...

Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
I love the way that the French fries come out after they have been in the oven. I typically don't like fries that have been frozen, these fries are different because they don't really have that freezer burn taste that most things from the freezer have ! I like these and I will recommend them !
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Who don't love French fries , These are a must when you are frying hamburger's and they always come out so crispy and I know pretty much kids loves these too. if you haven't tried these yet go to the store and grab you a bag..
Emily p.
New Castle, IN
These are my favorite fries they are so crunchy great in the oven or deep fryer
Chelsie J.
Love this brand of fries. Taste good fried or in the oven very good quality!