Ore-Ida Golden Fries French Fried Potatoes uploaded by Sumiyyea A.

BY ORE-IDA

Ore-Ida® Golden Fries French Fried Potatoes.
0g trans fat per serving.
Since 1952.
Grade A.
Made with potatoes. see more...

Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love these french fries. Cooking them at home is so much healthier than getting them at a fast food place. It's also really nice since you can add any seasonings to it while it's baking with a little olive oil mix. This also makes the fries crispy just like they would be from a fast food place, but honestly they taste better. They're also cheap!
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
These are so perfect for a barbeque! Everytime we stay in and watch the game, these are on the table! They're quick, easy, and with a little season all they are perfect! They're also very affordable and a little goes a long way! will always be a repeat customer.
Kristen D.
Irvine , CA
With the use of these crunchy fries, which can be easily baked in the oven, I was able to create some bomb carne asada fries! My meal, featured in my #influenstereats post on my insta, used just a few simple ingredients: steak, sour cream and lots of Sargento® Shredded Authentic Mexican Cheese 💕
Katherine g.
brentwood
I love this I can literally eat them everyday and be the happiest girl ever! If you guys want some really good French fries that you can make on your own! Go buy these immediately!
Wendy C.
I rarely purchase frozen food for my family, however since I got the fries for free thanks to Influenster, we had a chance to try it out. The fries were very easy to prepare and it had a nice crispiness. My kids loved it, so I guess I might buy these fries once in a while.
JJ B.
These fries taste good. They are very easy to cook. Taste great as a side or alone. I will enjoy my fries best alone. That means I make a meal I f only fries from time to time. But, they are great on the side with burgers.
Rebekah M.
Hazel Green, AL
You can't go wrong buy this. Super quick and easy to cook. Either deep fry them or pop them in the oven. I prefer oven. A little healthier and no mess.
Jamie D.
Rock Springs, WY
We love these French fries in our house! They taste good and are a great value! Fast and easy to cook up for a side with a burger or hot dog!
keyoncee  l.
Montgomery, AL
These fries are very delicious they are crispy golden brown you can cook them either way in the oven or the deep fryer still good
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
We eat fries a lot! I really like the size and shape of these fries! They are also really quick to make in our convectional oven!